CNBC Debate: Not Again, Rick

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you think YOU are not biased? :confused:

#21     Nov 11, 2011
  2. I am beginning to wonder if Perry might somehow wiggle out of this embarrassing situation. I saw him on Greta last night, and he was great. He looked like a movie star, radiated confidence and charm and was in control of his message. If he can toss off a couple of funny lines about his "senior moment", maybe it all goes away.

It's not like the other candidates are lighting it up. Newt, who has more baggage than Amtrak, is actually becoming a top tier contender.

#22     Nov 11, 2011
  3. I'm biased, but not nearly as much as most of you guys on here. The conversation was about AAA maybe writing for a newspaper or blog. Blog OK, newspaper as a personality OK but to report the news, too biased.

#23     Nov 11, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

I think there are about a dozen debates left to go. Perry can't duck them all and be relevant. I just see the pressure mounting on him at each debate making him stumble even more.

#24     Nov 11, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually I think you are and you just don't know it.

#25     Nov 11, 2011
  6. Then you are wrong in your thinking or mind reading.

#26     Nov 11, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You'll have to do better than that to convince me.

#27     Nov 11, 2011
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Newt should get more credit then Clinton for making the Clinton presidency successful.

Look at a DJI chart, this whole bull market started almost from the day Newt and the Republicans threw out the democrats after 40 years in the house. Contract with America!

#28     Nov 11, 2011
  9. Mercor

Mercor

He is like Paul Krugman's evil twin, but Krugman is the evil one.

#29     Nov 11, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 10

#30     Nov 12, 2011