CNBC Crybabies!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by smallfil, Apr 3, 2019.

1. smallfil

smallfil

A couple of CNBC hacks crying about the tax cuts? Go F yourselves! You guys get paid six figures to blab your mouths talking nonsense and you still whine and cry? Cancelling my CNBC which I only listen to the news pretty much. I can get the same news feed without these cry babies on my ThinkorSwim. Have to put up with them for another month because this month is already paid for and I cannot get credit for my streaming service.

2. destriero

destriero

Kernen makes $2.5MM. CNBC is essentially basic cable/sat programming. It’s not a line item on your cable bill.

3. smallfil

smallfil

The women on CNBC are way smarter too! They make more sense. I do not agree with everything they say but, none of the nonsense those men hacks spout daily!

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Becky Quick is unrivaled in financial journalism, but I have to admit though, I also love Joe Kernan, Andrew, Cramer, Karl, and David. Especially Kernan. He's the best. I think he tokes up daily. :D

5. smallfil

smallfil

It is the newer guys I do not particularly care for! They whine and cry over every little thing like little boys. These guys get paid 6 figures and they still find the time to act like little babies if what is happening in the economy is not to their liking? I just want the news on the different companies. Drama, they should leave that to the reality shows which are plenty on TV. Atleast, I would not have to put up with it for long. When my subscription on Sling TV ends for CNBC, I do not have to see these guys. I will watch Bloomberg TV instead. Probably, should start doing that now.

vanzandt likes this.