CNBC - Cramer's Mad Money

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by LaSalle, Mar 14, 2005.

1. In the beginning before Street.com, when Cramer was a little more full of himself, if that is a possibility or maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, he was unguarded about his humble beginnings hanging around the track and playing the dogs as in greyhounds. Of course, the media, that is the mainstream media has turned him on to the wonderful world of being a shameless tout. I kind of envy the guy in a perverse way, it must be a hoot to be a celebrity in the third rate world of the cable niche universe, and play the role of the know-it-all without fiscal impunity. As a trader I have no such luxury when I turn my opinions into real positions for which my livelihood depends. For the sake of Our Republic, I hope that he and Suzi Orman never hook up and reproduce.

#41     Mar 15, 2005
  2. Banjo

Banjo

LOL

#42     Mar 15, 2005
  3. The CramerPhobic are out in full force I see. And what genius they are.

That piece about DNA was a bit off the mark about what moved the stock, but the other details were typical juicy Cramer that goes right over the pin heads of the detractors.

The show is a pisser, just like the radio show and now you can see the master at work with your own sorry eyes.

Go Jimbo!!!!!!

#43     Mar 15, 2005
  4. Daytrade Cramers' shills then short the next day. A winning stategy!

#44     Mar 15, 2005
  5. briefing.com can move low-volume stocks by a few percent within a minute. People seemingly blindly follow their advice or claims of a news item. (One time they attributed the news to the wrong ticker, mixing up CHTR and CHRT, and the stock they mentioned went up anyway, then went back down when they posted a correction.)

Anyway, I've thought of suggesting to them, only half in jest, that they offer a higher-priced service that sends their tips a few minutes earlier than to the subscribers who only pay the standard rate.

#45     Mar 16, 2005
  6. Briefing are the ones who pumped UGHO last September. Took off like a rocket the moment they mentioned it.

#46     Mar 16, 2005
  7. In his lightning round he said to buy TZOO on Monday and sell GM yesterday, and he was really right...................LOL:eek:

I just wish his sidekick Kudlow would be sitting at the sound effect machine, pressing the buttons, that would be really funny

#47     Mar 16, 2005
  8. You got a guy on national (worldwide?) television, on the radio and on the web, as well as his paid service, touting and slamming specific stocks. Of course, the effect on share price is a no brainer. And you're complaining because this guy hands you, practically guaranteed, a minimum up or down a few pennies to the occasional dollar or two?

"Trading Cramer," works for me.

#48     Mar 16, 2005
    #49     Mar 16, 2005
    #50     Mar 16, 2005