CNBC - Cramer's Mad Money

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by LaSalle, Mar 14, 2005.

1. I'm gonna say this and then everyone please forget it - there is nobody on this planet that's gonna be faster than me to know what company that was a chart of just then AND to have IB up and running with that symbol right there AND to be able to do something about it.

So how in hell did it get to 2.03 when I just threw in an order? That traded low 1.80s today.

Does Mad Money have a list of stocks on its website JC is going to discuss?

Geo. :mad:

#11     Mar 14, 2005
  2. You aren't very fast then. I saw 1.92 on the ask but didn't bother. Reminds me of online poker at the nickel table.

#12     Mar 14, 2005
  3. Cramer is nothing compared to CNBC's double your money pick a few years back. COTT was up 120% after just 15 seconds. I use to love that segment!

#13     Mar 14, 2005
  4. Thats funny :p

#14     Mar 14, 2005
  5. You knew what that was a chart of?

The fu""king mm assigned to that company, all of its employees, and god in heaven wouldn't have known what that was. :mad:

No matter - I'm faster than I thought I see. :)

#15     Mar 14, 2005
  6. I didn't type it in until he showed the symbol. Maybe my cable TV is faster than your cable TV..... and I was in no hurry as I had no intention of playing.

I see a new business opportunity. High speed CNBC provider....
    :cool:

#16     Mar 14, 2005
  7. Too much caffeine ya think? He's a nutcase w/the sound effects & pointing to his bald head w/graphics that it's a "crystal ball!"

Positive: DIS (buy up to 28), XEC, ECA, XOM, RIMM, SIRI, KMRT, AAPL, YHOO, RTI, BG, EP, LYO, CMGI, JOE.

Negative: VIAb, MEE, SAPE, LU, VSH, ADM, SUNW, SYNC, TOL

#17     Mar 14, 2005
  8. sammybea

sammybea

same, i wasn't in any hurry and still saw it on the ask. I have RCN in nyc. Heard that Time Warner normally has a delay in their signal. Can't confirm that though.

#18     Mar 14, 2005
  9. Ha ha Shred.

Well my hat's off to you then.

BTW - I always liked that quote you have there from R. Heat.

Geo.

#19     Mar 14, 2005
  10. Thanks! Hope you're happy with your 5% gainer in CMGI.

#20     Mar 14, 2005