CNBC - Cramer's Mad Money

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by LaSalle, Mar 14, 2005.

1. LaSalle

LaSalle

Are you kidding me?

2. ener555

ener555

He just moved DIS $0.50 - Thats nuts

3. JORGE

JORGE

Back when he was with Kudlow, there were several fading opportunities each week when he'd move a stock in the after hours. Hoping for the same here.

4. ener555

ener555

So am I!!

5. JORGE

JORGE

CMGI +15%! I used to defend Cramer, but this is ridiculous.

6. That Cramer is a dumbass is public knowledge, I pity those following his advice and calling themselves investors /traders

7. LaSalle

LaSalle

I want to keep a record of the stocks he shills on this new pump and dump show.

Today he featured what again? XOM (or was he talking about the sector in general), DIS and CMGI?

8. What a sick joke, this show. What did the promo say....I AM THE STOCK MARKET!! I WANT TO MAKE YOU RICH!! CNBC is soooo lame.

9. i tried to watch a few minutes but my god, has this guy snapped? why is he being so goofy??? he used to be just obnoxious but now he seems cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo.

10. sammybea

sammybea

Okay, admittedly the show was a disaster.. and probably will be cancelled faster than McEnroe. But he obviously makes more money than most of us... Doesn't he know at least something? I don't think i am going to go out and buy CMGI, but probably will listen to him before a random daytrader.

#10     Mar 14, 2005