CNBC/CNBC World or Bloomberg

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by reiser999, Jan 21, 2009.

1. What about marketwatch?

Too be honest i usually just look at the front page and the title of a few major articles.

I use barron's econoday for list of when all major economic news n reports r released.
    Hope that helps anyone.

#11     Jan 24, 2009
  2. aradiel

aradiel

Do you also use a econoday-like site for earnings?

#12     Jan 24, 2009
  3. nlslax

nlslax

FBN - I watch the one hour of Cavuto and the one hour right after him in the evenings. Can't stand that bar-scene BS afterwards.

Bloomberg - On during the day in the background.

CNBC - Very, very rarely. Too much rah-rah during the day and the hosts who cry when the markets go down - it's almost like they to talk the market up from their perches.

#13     Jan 24, 2009
  4. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

Bernard Lo on Bloombeg Asia is terrible. One could have guessed he used to work at CNBC. He always makes these ridiculous jokes and he thinks they are hilarious.

[​IMG]

Earlier this week he said, "I guess that old saying is right, 'When Wall Street gets the sniffles, the rest of the world...gets herpes' or something like that."

#14     Jan 24, 2009
  5. ganesh6

ganesh6

I like CNBC world. More informative , forex news and yes, the babes are good :D

#15     Jan 24, 2009
  6. OVVO

OVVO

7. =======================
    Lot of truth there;
    but CNBV Art Cashin, Rick Santelli................. has had some good comments. Interesting some of the foxy ladies like Liz, Alexis, Martha,others;went to FOX business. May watch FOX ,yahoo.com premarket.....................................................................................

Eric Bolling , Dave Ramsey, again helpful pro work on FOX;
    also much of CNBC noise isnt helpful, even if it knee jerks stocks briefly.

Still prefer FOX, and bloomberg.com[especially pre market];
    find them interesting, both more fair & balanced.
    I find CCTV[china central] news more fair than most American media, except CBN, FOX, bloomberg,MRC .............................................

True i think CCTV censored out the word ''communist;''
    but much USA media is hugely biased / censors much more.

#17     Jan 24, 2009