CNBC & Bloomberg made charts credible

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tradesman, Sep 15, 2002.

1. Think about this...If you were watching CNBC or Bloomberg and they didn't have charts to toss up and talk about how would they fill all that air time. The commentators on CNBC could take an Ink Blot and explain why it formed whatever it formed with as much confidence as Anna Nicole has in her "puppys". They're both displayed on TV but I'm not sure anybody really wants to see them all the time and they certainly aren't perfect.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure that the prime wit of this fine website will not be able to resist taking shots at Anna Nicoles boobs :).

The point I am trying to make is that placing too much emphisis on charts have sent many a daytrader to the poor house and CNBC's not helping them by placing so much importance on them.

2. well what do you use for daytrading ?

3. Not to mention that CNBC's charts suck.

4. Charts :D

prem tick ticki trin & spoos and volume, just like a lot of other people I imagine.

5. They have a heavy white line at the hard right edge that obscures the most-recent data, especially on gap downs you can't even see the damn price.

6. polopo

polopo

boobs i would like to touch her boy....

7. lescor

lescor

If your trading is influenced by the charts you see on cnbc, you'll make it to the poor house on your own.