CNBC Babe of the Day!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Surdo, Jul 2, 2007.

1. varuns

varuns

you guys gotta be kidding me!! She is very good looking!

#31     Jul 9, 2007
  2. ......and, she's a sport. You can sorta tell she's naughty. It really doesn't matter if she is. As long as you think she is, that's good enuf.

You know, I wrote her a bunch of letters, and she never answered, and after all the time I've held her pictures up w/ one hand.

#32     Jul 9, 2007
  3. varuns

varuns

LOL that's funny. I wouldn't go to that extreme as well..

#33     Jul 9, 2007
  4. varuns

varuns

not just yet at least..

#34     Jul 9, 2007
  5. as an aside......

I've been watching Bloomberg, mainly because of the CDO crisis. They do a good job.

Now I wouldn't have noticed, but, as a favor to you pervs, I've been checking the ladies out - just for you guys, mind you.

They are attractive ladies, Rhonda's a bit zaftig, but I like that - I've noticed they don't play the personalities up, that's good. But they dress like businesswomen. Julie Hyman is very attractive. But she wears a cotton top with a jacket. Always, very professional. It's a different atmosphere.

I swear, Snaggletooth Caruso - Cabrera gives me the willies when she lears into the camera.

#35     Jul 9, 2007
  6. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

#36     Jul 9, 2007

7. She's a tad on the pudgy side. On second thought, she's a whole lot on the pudgy side, lacks body tone, and has somewhat of a horsey face. Rode hard and put away wet, so to speak. :D

But she does have that 'come hither' look about her. :D

st

#37     Jul 9, 2007
  8. I was checking out this psychology site and it pointed out large breasts attract males because of some DNA thousands of years old that says woman are more fertile if they have large breasts. And we are attracted to woman with big, shapely hips because it suggests they are more capable of bearing children.

What a load of crap. I just wanna put my head in her lap, and have those puppies in my face.

My bet is, she's reading this and laughing, thinking we're all a bunch of losers with nothing better to do than view screenshots of her. Well, Sister, you're wrong. I've got plenty to do, and lots of friends, and I'm just here to support these losers with nothing to do. So, there. :cool:

#38     Jul 9, 2007
  9. She was a French major at Cal.
    :)

#39     Jul 9, 2007
  10. Her dad is a Urologist. It's why she's such a pisser.:D

#40     Jul 9, 2007