CNBC/Arianna Huffington/Jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Arianna Huffington is on cnbc, she asks anybody to email her with an idea how to create jobs

I just sent her an email

"Why not do it the way Joseph Stalin did? Just decree, everybody must have a job."

I think for like 40 years, the unemploynent rate in the USSR was zero. Can't get much better than that.

any other problems you want me to solve?

2. like I said tom, what other problems do you want us to solve? There are many great models around the world. I haven't checked in the last few minutes, but I think the deficit is still under control in Zimbavwe (although I hear they have resorted to the western practice of auctioning bonds today)

over population? China solved it

everything can be solved if you have a powerful government

that's the problem with USA. Too many individuals. All they think about is themselves.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

China solved over population? When did this happen? Was this in some other dimension?

4. one child per couple, you will read about it when there are 1 billion horny boys with no girls to screw. And if that aint a good reason to start a war I don't know what is.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Population is not under control in China. And the issue with too many males has been the problem there for, oh I'd say about 10 years now? If not longer?

6. pspr

pspr

The real overpopulation solver is war. Remember the hords of Chinese troops that were sacrificed in the Korean war? My older brother said they would come in never ending waves as the bodies just piled up. The worry was that the machine guns were overheating and that they would run out of ammo.

7. the point is, every problem can be solved by the government, and in most cases you can find an example where it was tried.

8. yes, there are similar stories from professional buffalo hunters here in North America.

9. If she Pays her employees it will create jobs. But she likes to employ unpaid bloggers/reporters who work for free.

#10     Oct 4, 2012