CNBC Anchors, How much do they make?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Szeven, Sep 28, 2006.

1. i read years ago maria makes over 10 mil and i'm sure kernan is north of 1 mil. hell local anchors in big markets make 750k to 2 mil

#11     Sep 28, 2006
  2. What's great about the anchors on CNBC is that you can tell when they're doing an interview, they are waiting for producers to tell them in the little earpiece how to shape the follow-up question. Makes them look like they are following what the guest is saying.

#12     Sep 28, 2006
  3. Are good looking well spoken women that rare?

#13     Sep 28, 2006
  4. gnome

gnome

They are in the pubs where I hang out.

#14     Sep 28, 2006
  5. Whatever they make, they make. Jealousy never did anyone any good. However, I would think they all make north of 250k, minus their agent's commission of course (yes, T.V. personalities have gents). If you really wanted to know, you could prob. get GE's financials, jump over to NBC Universal's section, then go into the CNBC (the only profitable part of NBC Universal's TV division) and see how the salaries are listed. Probably would not give you names, but would give you some information.

#15     Sep 28, 2006
  6. How much does Cramer make for his show? :D

#16     Sep 28, 2006
  7. DaBrain

DaBrain

WAAAAAAAAAAY TO MUCH!!!

#17     Sep 28, 2006

8. Hell my brother-in-law lives in New Jersey and pulls down 75K a year as a heavy equipment operator (drives a dozer).

I know of longshoremen that make over 100K.

But hey, somebody's got to live in Jersey! :p

#18     Sep 28, 2006
  9. God only knows what they make, to sit there, like morons, and serve as tools of propaganda for anyone with total B.S. to spread around for the sheeple.

#19     Sep 28, 2006
  10. It's not a funeral, lighten up.

Anybody who wants to think about their little retirement fund is a Communist right? Everyone can't work at the NYMEX calculating risk all day sorry .

#20     Sep 28, 2006