CMSfx

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by pips it, Jan 10, 2006.

1. carlito

carlito

i never had a problem with prices if i clic 80 i get 80 what can happen is that the market gets too fast to 90 for example then i will not be executed because the price is no more 80 but they will never execute my order at an other price that the one i have cliqued i have set up the platform like this

#11     Feb 1, 2006
  2. I use CMS, they are fine, fantastic charting software. Except the order execution-it is much slower then OANDA and FXsolution.

#12     Feb 1, 2006
  3. I've been using CMSFX for about 6 months now and have had no problem. Infact I love their automated trading system building platform, it is genius and couldnt imagine trading Forex without it.

#13     Nov 13, 2006
  4. james_r

james_r

Do CMS allow scalping?

#14     Nov 13, 2006
  5. I know there are people on the CMSFX User Forums that have created scalping auto-trade systems and no one has said anything about problems with scalping, but I personally don't scalp so I don't know for sure.

#15     Nov 13, 2006
  6. damo484

damo484

I use these guys periodically. They have an unbeatable charting platform.

I'll have to agree with the others when they say that the order execution is slow. I never traded with them during volatile periods so I don't know if the market will run without you when placing orders.

I also read once somewhere on thier site or PDS (can't remember which) that they don't allow trading during volatile times like NFPs. You will find that they usually disconnect thier platform "suddenly" when NFPs are released anyway. I don't know how you will go if you have positions already open during these times either.

#16     Nov 24, 2006
  7. carlito

carlito

I use cms every day, the disconnecting has become very rare, I never had any problem with trading during volatile period, my stoploss has always been respected even if the price jumps of 100 pips above the stop in 3 minutes. It is true that you are sometimes disconnected 1 or 2 minutes after the nfp but not before.
    The only problem is that before big news they don't accept stop smaller than 35 pips, so if you enter just before the news, you can't enter a stop of 15 pips for exemple, it will not be accepted, you have to take at least a 35 pips risk.

#17     Nov 24, 2006
  8. LLCMARGIN

LLCMARGIN

Any problems with this company? Please let me know.
    Thanks.

#18     Nov 28, 2006