CMS out?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Bessn Reloaded, Jan 6, 2006.

1. carlito

carlito

they are out this morning too, it seems that the problems of the good old days are back, i hope they are going to fix this i didn't have any probles during months i thought everything was ok :mad:

#21     Jan 11, 2006
  2. agree with you

#22     Jan 11, 2006
  3. Yep, cannot log on at 4:56am.

#23     Jan 11, 2006
  4. Back up 5:42am, seemed real quick on the login. GBP crashing as we speak.

#24     Jan 11, 2006
  5. carlito

carlito

now it works, fine i have misse d the nice move on gbp (i trade only this pair), let's hope tomorow will be ok.....

#25     Jan 11, 2006
  6. GBP was crashing, yeah I missed too, I made 10pips on the turn, but cannot see it had to call the trading desk to do it.

How long you been trading the Pound Carlito?

#26     Jan 11, 2006
  7. carlito

carlito

I have beentrading forex since 2 years mostly gbp because it is shows more volatility than euro, i have to be honest for the moment I am not talented enough to make a living from my trading, the lurning curve is so hard.....you go through optimistic periods then pessimistic periods, those who tell you that day trading is easy are lying.
    I mainly use 5 minutes charts trying to catch pullback after a trend beginning, not so easy but it is the way i want to work, i don't feel good with trading the hourly chart or daily chart i am not patient enough!
    Good trades to every one on ET!

#27     Jan 11, 2006
  8. Yeah, I am mostly pound/dollarand Euro/dollar pairs, and I find that one is usually an index for the other.

No, its not easy, but I was introduced to it by a 9 year experienced trader, that made it a lot easier to get started.

I sometimes go down to 5 mins or even 1 min to see, but with CMS you can have any number of charts open and my computer handles it nicely with 30% average CPU, also with internet and messenger open.

I am just keeping the CMS platform open, and this afternoon so far so good, not trading at the moment.

We got a nice thread going here!:)

#28     Jan 11, 2006
  9. Man man man I took day off ´cause I cant logged on yesterday morning and I see I missed good day :confused: :p

Absolutely,GBP is great car for me aslo,also usd/jpy and cad has enough volatility.Euro just sometimes. :cool:

#29     Jan 12, 2006
  10. carlito

carlito

everything was ok for me this morning, +15 pips on a long pullback on gbp, market seem a little bit tricky today maybe I will stop for the day.....

#30     Jan 12, 2006