CMS out?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Bessn Reloaded, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Im satisfied also,just I was a bit upset when they was all day off.Thats it.

#11     Jan 9, 2006
  2. again today...hmmm looks like tome to change broker.

#12     Jan 9, 2006
  3. They had another disconnect which lasted a few seconds.

I chewed them up one side and the other with the all day thing.

But I suggest you call the dealing desk or maybe the Tech desk, and chew on them, believe me it helps.

I like trading from the chart.

#13     Jan 9, 2006
  4. again: try to trace them,you´ll see what I talking about.Disconnection,disconnection...disconnection.I have account wutj them a few monts but this is really unaceptable.

http://www.pingplotter.com/

#14     Jan 9, 2006
  5. Demo account?

#15     Jan 9, 2006
  6. carlito

carlito

i had a little disconection monday, but i logged in again and it was ok, the vt platform was a disaster 2 years ago when i first opened my account now it has improved a lot, it has very few problems and i like using it, never had any problems with the order execution, I have also traded with ib, with patsystem etc....alll the brokers and platforms will disconnect you sometimes you can't avoid that unfortunately, that is why they have phone desks, phone will always be more robust that an internet connexion.....for the moment i am satisfied with them but there other very good brokers like ib, oanda, realtimeforex, every one must feel free to change and compare.

#16     Jan 10, 2006
  7. Live account.

#17     Jan 10, 2006
  8. I was on the other side, with a BD and Direct Access Trading Platform.

I could tell you some stories, and disconnects, servers going down.

But I did have a lot of disconnects today 4 or 5.

I'll give them a chance to fix it.

#18     Jan 11, 2006
  9. AGAIN!!! after one week problems they are AGAIN today off.God!

#19     Jan 11, 2006
  10. Well,now told me their representative that they know about and working on it to fix it..but they doing that all week.:confused:

#20     Jan 11, 2006