CMS FX is a SCAM

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by JCBLESS, Aug 9, 2006.

1. bl33p

bl33p

You're retarded and paranoid. Any person interested on the subject would like to get exact details in order to check whether your quote feed was really manipulated or if you're one of the thousands crying wolf for actual legit market moves.

If you don't provide us with hard data how can you expect us to be interested or believe one word you write.

For all we know you could be their worst competitor trying to slander their superior platform, for lack of proof about what you claim.

#31     Sep 7, 2006
  2. Ate me a EURO weasel before sunup this morning so I have some time.

Inv, not trying to start a fight with you but. Why don't you trade with a broker that has access to CurreneX? Even though you may be in your brokers hub, they really can't artificially move against you.

Even Hotspot is a better choice, though they have that funny can't change the trade within 10 pips rule, even this would be a better choice than what you are going through now.

A good dealing desk broker is ok for a beginner trading minis and eventually moving to larger size, but once you get your feet under you, CX or HOTS is the way to go.

Also about the issue of how a broker can move against you, these charts show how. We have Saxo chart verses My CurreneX chart see if can find the difference

Oh by the way, hey Storage, I can't wait till 540 is finished, should take a load off of Capital

Also, Y'all are 'bout to worry me to death with this language thing.

The Ever Southern At Heart VIPER

#32     Sep 7, 2006
  3. Well I can't figure out how to put two attachments on one post so here is the other one

The Ever Tech challenged VIPER

#33     Sep 7, 2006
  4. Hi Viper
    Thanks for your constructive input....much appreciated. Seems they provide the software, so who are the brokers using them? I'm going to look into this, and once again, thanks for your reply.

Frankly, I am upset with myself of being suckered into online trading with CMS, I thought I did my due diligence.

There seems to be a misconception about interbank trading and the individual trader. Why would I, who traded the interbank market for 15 years, want to go with a forex broker? Forget most of the comments about interbank/individual trader on this site, these comments are sheer nonsense.

Some things to consider:
    15 years ago, the minimum trade was USD25,000. Today, the barest of minimums is 1 Million, most banks have moved to 5 or 10 Million. They don't believe they are making enough money from the individual trader, and are jacking up transaction costs, (3-10pips + .01% commission) continuously. Trading in and out of the market continuously would be financial suicide, so all your trades are long term...1 month and up.

You are dealing with ONE Bank, not a pool of banks. The bank you are dealing with trades on Reuters or Bloomberg, something the individual trader does NOT have access to. Here is a kicker: Say you are dealing with a bank in Denmark. There are lots of holidays in Denmark. The bank there will have the trading desk open, but only for emergencies on the bank's behalf. You guessed it, you are never an emergency on their holiday. There were many times when the market went against me and I could not trade on "their" holiday.

Maximum gearing is 10x your capital (if you are lucky).

So yes, you can make money on interbank, but the amount of capital needed to make a profit is too large in today's market.

The banks are quite happy to unload their individual traders to the brokers....no bank could treat their investors the way the brokers do...integrity be damned. That's why even Deutsche Bank refers their traders to DBFX, their broker arm. Of course what they don't say is that DBFX is really FXCM. Shame on Deutsche Bank.

Hope this puts some light on the Interbank/Individual trader issue.
    Please keep your comments coming

#34     Sep 7, 2006