CMS FX is a SCAM

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by JCBLESS, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Why do I get the feeling you work for CMS? Why would you even be remotely interested in the pair, time etc? None of that is any of your business. I certainly would not give it to you.
    Do yourself a favour and go to forexbastards.com, and read about the problems traders are having with CMS....unless of course you know about all this already. However, if you don't work for CMS, my humblest apologies

#21     Sep 5, 2006
  2. carlito

carlito

I use cms and it ispossible they manipulate prices, i don't know, but 3 things to consider :
    * all my loosing trades would have been losing trades in other platformes (i have watched the charts)
    * all my winning trades would have been winning trades in other platforms.
    * I have compared my cms charts to the cms charts of other friends who trade with cms chart and they were the same (and these people have different trades )
    So even if i wanted to attack cms it would be impossible for me to do it and to prove anything about price manipulation even if i know that is is possible for them to do it in this unregulated market.
    As for the difference in prices compared to the other platforms sometimes thes differences were against me sometimes in my advantage so i am confused.... but I must admit that i don't use tight stop ,i use 25/30 pips stoploss and i don't trade big amounts maybe i am nt interesting for cms hustlers.....

#22     Sep 5, 2006
  3. bl33p

bl33p

It's called 'proof'.

Only a fool would believe just any baseless slander, or expect that others would do so.

#23     Sep 6, 2006
  4. proof of what? this is typical modus operandi of all bucketshops. get uself better informed before talkin'.

#24     Sep 6, 2006
  5. jobie

jobie

Market Makers basically deal against you.

They weigh up their clients positions and put hedged trades into the real spot market. But at any one time, they might be losing or making money from each position.

But if they want to, they can scoop up a bunch of stops which are all bunched together and make a quick profit.

#25     Sep 6, 2006
  6. Proof? The only person interested in that "proof" is a person that can not only look at the account, but is also able to trace the problem step by step, minute by minute.
    Well guess what? You have to work for the broker to be able to do that! And as "Bitstream" rightly says:it is the typical modus operandi of all bucketshops.
    My initial hunch was correct...you do work with or for CMS.
    I did have an interesting conversation with the INVESTOR PROTECTION AND SECURITIES section of the NEW YORK ATTORNEY GENERAL THIS MORNING. This time CMS picked the pockets of the wrong guy. Stay tuned.....

#26     Sep 6, 2006
  7. I don't understand. Why would you ever, EVER, trade one more time after seeing it happen just once?

Edit: Another thing. You've been at this for 15 years. Uh huh. So how come you've learned absolutely nothing? CMS is a bucket, always has been. It is always fun to watch a greenhorn get creamed and then claim years of experience.

WTF?

Last - I believe you are indeed from Central Floriduh. Your command of the language is hillbilly-ugly.

#27     Sep 6, 2006
  8. Oh Dear Oh Dear....another one that is unable to put his brain into gear....
    You are a StoragePro alright, maybe you should take some of that storage and put it to good use above the waistline!

If you had read my post, you would see that I traded, and still do, the interbank market, quite different from online retailers. I somehow doubt that you would even get close to that market, or even know how to trade it. In that market, your word is your bond, and integrity is everything. No but's or if's.

Why would I ever trade more than one time after seeing it happen? (Brother, go back to school and learn your grammar!)
    Because like everyone else I did give them the benefit of the doubt. Yes, it could have been me that screwed up and I will not accuse someone until I have the facts.
    It seems to me that you have been around scumbags for a lot longer than I have and since you are such a genius, (you of course know all the ins and outs of scams)made millions upon millions, and can now retire in style. So why even bother with this forum? I tell you why: you want to sound important, tell all of us "greenhorns" how stupid we are, it makes you feel better. But you are full of hot air, and really don't have a pot to pee in.

And just to set the record straight....
    I am european, speak 4 languages fluently, (working on learning mandarin now) have a home in Spain, Hong Kong, Vietnam (Dalat) and Canada. I can afford to travel 4 month of the year, but I doubt if you can afford more than 2 weeks holidays. People such as yourself always have the need to feel important, but in the end it's really nothing but hot air.

Enough of this. I am not here to cry about loosing money. But it bothers me to no end that there are people in this business that are getting away with scamming and defrauding people of their money. That's what this is all about. I have never taken anyone for a ride, and I expect the same from the people I deal with. And I tell you this: if you step on one of my toes, I will step on everyone of yours! And yes, it's a wonderful feeling to have the resources to do so!

#28     Sep 6, 2006
  9. BS meter just pegged. People who have the resources you describe don't troll here. I know I would not.

You make no sense. WHY would you allow these thieves to do it to you? Answer the question.

4 Languages? Pretty good. Does that help you trade? Can you swear at your monitor in all four? Did you know the human head weighs 18 pounds?

I guess you can be anyone you want to be on the Internet. Kind of like being a Hooker.

#29     Sep 6, 2006
  10. Update:
    I have just received a call from the NYC CFTC. This matter has gone to the big boys in Washington. In the meantime, anyone with problems with CMS can call
    Michael McLaughlin
    CFTC NYC
    Direct Line: (646)746-9736

This greenhorn's (as the great and never failing StoragePro calls me) credentials and knowledge seem to have made an impression.....

People, rather than wasting the space of this wonderful site, I would like to know if there is any interest in me setting up an e-mail account for this. If there is any interest, please let me know. The e-mails would be used later on as evidence, so please be factual, to the point, and no nasty stuff. You must also e-mail (or forward) these e-mails to yourself as well, in order to have an exact record.
    I will only reply in the RAREST of circumstances, this is evidence gathering, nothing else.

By the way, someone asked me about why I call my self Invictus 689....

Poem: Invictus
    (taking responsibility for one’s destiny)

Invictus
    by William Ernest Henley; 1849-1903

Out of the night that covers me,

Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be

For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance

I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears

Looms but the horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years

Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,

How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate;

I am the captain of my soul.

He wrote that poem in the hospital shortly before his leg was amputated.

And because I spent half the year in the far east...
    6...Taiwan's lucky number
    8...Hong Kong's lucky number
    9...Vietnamese lucky number

Who knows, maybe one day I get lucky? LOL

#30     Sep 6, 2006