C'mon you Nation of Cowards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oddiduro, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Nope, not buying it. The author is basing everything she says on the current situation in <b>today's</b> world. Yes, white civilizations are on top... for the moment.

Look at it from the perspective of 5000 years of human history, and the picture changes entirely. Century upon century of human history where the epitome of human technology & culture was centered in the Middle-East or Africa, while Europe languished in barbarism and despair. Where were all the 'supreme' civilized white minds then?

#61     Feb 25, 2009
  2. RM, you should realize that Mag Light is a raving bigot. You need only to read a few of his posts to draw either this conclusion or that he is a master of parody.

#62     Feb 25, 2009
  3. JDL

JDL

:p

#63     Feb 25, 2009
  4. The truth is that you are a bigot.

#64     Feb 26, 2009
  5. the epitome of ancient technology was undeniably centered in Italy/Greece and Asia.

The Middle East and Africa were and continue to be muddled in the stone age.

The Mayans built pyramids also.

#65     Feb 26, 2009
  6. While your first link only tells one side of the story.... You know what? I don't even know how to respond to that.
    Some of it is silly (comparing people to apes), some of it is cherry-picked statistics, some has been proven dead-wrong by recent events (Iceland as a model of white achievement), and some of it is true.

If Hitler hadn't taken the doctrines of white supremacism to such grotesque extremes, you'd probably still be able to mention some of those things in polite society. For that reason alone, a guy like you should actually detest Hitler as much as I do.

#66     Feb 26, 2009
  7. What about king Hammurabi? They built massive structures, had an enormous kingdom, written language (and possibly high literacy). Stone cutting evidence in some digs in the middle east, suggest they exported that knowledge to, as the centre of the africa/asia trade routes.

#67     Feb 26, 2009
  8. Mav88

Mav88

Funny anecdote from my area, Dayton, Ohio. I don't live in Dayton (nobody in their right mind would want to), but close enough that I'm always aware of what is going on.

Dayton is a city split down the middle, whites on the east end and blacks on the west. The Blacks have the voting majority so they keep voting in their own politicians who have been a sorry parade of asshats. One time the mayor got into a fistfight with his opponent after a debate. The latest mayor is a retard I call hatwoman. http://www.cityofdayton.org/Pages/default.aspx
    Yes, she sounds in person as dumb as she looks. She was elected after there a successful white guy whom the blacks apparently hated because he was too white.

Anyway the latest is that some black folks are suing the city because the test for firefighter and cop is too hard...
    http://newstalkradiowhio.com/localnews/2009/02/city-says-settlement-isnt-admi.html

Rashard Young and the mayor are black, yet blacks claim that the test they are giving discriminates because not enough blacks can pass it! Got that? dayton blacks are suing themselves because the cop test is too hard, the same test that whites take.
    Think about it, how hard can a cop test be?

Notice here http://interestalert.com/story/02260000aaa01d60.prn/siteia/AFRIAMER/african_american.html there is no mention of why the test is discriminatory, just that not enough blacks pass it. Read between the lines, there is no reason other than blacks are not as educated or able. But that's called 'discrimination'.

The black community where I live is a goddamn joke. They get the second highest public per student spending in the area yet they cannot produce people capable of passing an exam to be a cop. So now Dayton gets a dumbed down cop exam, what can you do but laugh and stay the hell away.

#68     Feb 28, 2009
  9. I have a short story for ya regading blacks and tests (posting from memory here).

A university experiment.

They conducted a written test with a group of white and black students and scored the test.

Then they brought in a different group of students both black and white and administerd the same test except this time at the top of the page, next to your name you had to include "race". The test was then scored.

The blacks in the second group scored significantly lower than the blacks in the first group.

(sigh, I forgot the moral of the story, make up your own).:D

#69     Feb 28, 2009
  10. Take the race test. Take it everyday if you like and see if you can change your results

It is well known that people don't always 'speak their minds', and it is suspected that people don't always 'know their minds'. Understanding such divergences is important to scientific psychology.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test, or IAT for short.

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/

#70     Feb 28, 2009