C'mon you Nation of Cowards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oddiduro, Feb 23, 2009.

1. pay no attention to me .. when i post here im most often drunk.

a guy needs a diversion

as for being cowardly about discussing race ....

FUCK RACE ... YOU RACIST BASTARDS .. THAT INCLUDES YOU JACKSON, SHARPTON, DUKE, HITLER, CHAVEZ, PENN, ..... etc, etc ...

#51     Feb 24, 2009
  2. JDL

JDL

white man just mad because the black man has the bigger dick.:eek:

#52     Feb 24, 2009
  3. Gotcha bro, good to hear from you. I was starting to wonder where you ran off to.

#53     Feb 24, 2009
  4. Hell I had ribs yesterday, but damned if I wouldn't eat me some more if you're buying. LMAO.

And as for the dick thing...well, I've been in enough locker rooms and military showers to know that's unfortunately true. So F U!

#54     Feb 24, 2009
  5. JDL

JDL

LMAO, did you say you took it in the ass a few times in the locker room from a few military guys, shame on you :eek:

#55     Feb 25, 2009

6. LMFAO!

#56     Feb 25, 2009
  7. Applicable to many of the threads on ET.

#57     Feb 25, 2009
  8. mr888

mr888

#58     Feb 25, 2009
  9. Your views may not contradict Ayn Rand's position at all, since she was dead-set against affirmative action before it even started.

From the same essay (1963):

"The "liberals" are guilty of the same contradiction, but in a different form. They advocate the sacrifice of all individual rights to unlimited majority rule -- yet posture as defenders of the rights of minorities. But the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.

This accumulation of contradictions, of short-sighted pragmatism, of cynical contempt for principles, of outrageous irrationality, has now reached its climax in the new demands of the Negro leaders.

Instead of fighting against racial discrimination, they are demanding that racial discrimination be legalized and enforced. Instead of fighting against racism, they are demanding the establishment of racial quotas. Instead of fighting for "color-blindness" in social and economic issues, they are proclaiming that "color-blindness" is evil and that "color" should be made a primary consideration. Instead of fighting for equal rights, they are demanding special race privileges."

#59     Feb 25, 2009