C'mon you Nation of Cowards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oddiduro, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

#22     Feb 24, 2009
  2. Well it used to be called Ni**erhead Mountain. So renaming it John Ballard Mountain is quite a step.

However, you do make a good point. He was a former slave. So he's one that could actually claim the title of African American

#23     Feb 24, 2009
  3. Ahhh Good.

We have emotion.

For those of you too young, this is the spirit of the thread:D

www.funnyordie.com/videos/f02d0b8cca/word-association-from-nino

#24     Feb 24, 2009
  4. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s7b2oCYgfik&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s7b2oCYgfik&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#25     Feb 24, 2009
  5. Mag,

If we accept the article as fact, it is our obligation to retain and offer hope.

"you find that talking to them is much like talking to a child. They're not that deep, they don't know much and the intellectual and practical value of their thoughts is rather worthless."

Then we must nuture them as we would children. Learned men do not write off an entire race of people. To those who do not care for children (I can respect that) don't be a part of the problem.

#26     Feb 24, 2009
  6. I know what you mean, I'm forever finding bits (crumbs, hairs etc) in my hood. But, and this might help you, if you are careful to shake the hood before pulling it over your head you should be OK. Of course the only problem with this approach is if the rain comes on very quickly and you need to put your hood up in a hurry.

#27     Feb 24, 2009
  7. One thing I gotta criticize the slaveowners for...they had a penchant for buying defective merchandise.

An example of the results is obvious in oddiduro. His ancestors must have come from the discount rack.

#28     Feb 24, 2009
  8. Very good...:D

BTW:Quite a shame that many still think this is real.

#29     Feb 24, 2009
  9. firscall

firscall

Spelt 'ideology' you fucking dunce!

#30     Feb 24, 2009