C'mon McCain Supporters. Force McCain to Dump Palin. This Isn't Funny Anymore.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 1, 2008.

1. What has she said or done that makes you think she'd play with the football?

#21     Oct 1, 2008
  2. Reagan was indeed the greatest president since Kennedy ..... That is well established by BOTH Reps and Dems .... there is no question about it!!!! Anyone who even suggests otherwise, is not a student of politics and just an idealog.

Reagan was president when I was in the military..... I was assigned to the Warsaw Pact Line if war ever broke out.... I, WE, would've gone to hell and back for Reagan. Something I cant say for any other president.

I cried when Reagan died.

#22     Oct 1, 2008
  3. Loyalty of military men is a strange indiciator of greatness of rulers. Men were willing to die for fuhrer aplenty, does it mean he was a great ruler?

#23     Oct 1, 2008
  4. I'm a Jew, so I may just be biased, but her beliefs that the earth is about 6 or 8 thousand years old, and that Jesus needs to come back again soon make me really, really uncomfortable.

#24     Oct 1, 2008
  5. How about the cult of Clinton?

easily the same.

balanced budget? In spite of him not because of him. He was in no way in favor of this until until '94 when newt and Co. decimated Dem controlled congress on a balanced budget platform. THEN he was all for it. he had the tech boom revenues behind him which made such a difficult prospect easy, and then left office shortly after the bust in march of 2000.

The general public credits Clinton for a balanced budget and booming economy when it had nothing to do with him. its the same thing.

Before you attack me as a right wing nut job, I should state that I now hate both parties. Spend spend spend. And lets be as bi partisan as possible.

I just call it as I see it.

Jayford

#25     Oct 1, 2008
  6. Clinton did not saddle the country with 4+ trillion in moronic spending. He actually TRIED to balance the budget. Dubya could not care less. As Dick Cheney said "Deficits don't matter" Yes the tech boom happened not because of Clinton but Clinton did not waste trillons of dollars on moronic pet projects. That is just some of the difference

#26     Oct 1, 2008
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Another rightwinger full of fantasy.

Clinton signed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 in August 1993, which passed Congress without a Republican vote. It cut taxes for fifteen million low-income families, made tax cuts available to 90% of small businesses, and raised taxes on the wealthiest 1.2% of taxpayers. Additionally, through the implementation of spending restraints, it mandated the budget be balanced over a number of years.

I wonder what color the sky is in your world, because it surely must be different from the sky here on Earth.

#27     Oct 1, 2008
  8. sho-tim

sho-tim

Wisdom is the principal thing.

#28     Oct 1, 2008

9. Katie Couric has a bachelor's degree from university of virginia. It is a solid private institution that is not easy to get into. Definitely beats University of Idaho any time of day or night. As to whether she is smarter than Palin you can take it to the bank.

#29     Oct 1, 2008
  10. over a number of years. As every politician in the history of America has said. Eventually.

Newt and The Contract for America mandated immediately. That is my sky. I was in my 30's at the time and very into politics. Were you even out of college? And once again, raise taxes on the people who create jobs.

#30     Oct 1, 2008