C'mon Canada

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Not in Canada.

#91     Jun 30, 2021
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

But you don't face the facts; most of the time you make up shit and insist everyone has to agree with your shit. When you go on about Canada it's often comically wrong. If you are going to regress to a TreeFrogTrader type on here, and you often do concerning Canada, I can't take you seriously.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    #92     Jun 30, 2021
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I provided documents from your own Canadian government and your own newspapers/media that prove my points and outlined the facts & statistics. You provided nothing. The only topic I was wrong about was my expectation that the Toronto area housing market would crash.

#93     Jun 30, 2021
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Personally I don't give a fuck what the Muslims have to say. This isn't the 1980s. Real Canadians appreciate their country.

What's the difference on lumping French Canadians w/separatist nationalists to Muslim Canadians w/terrorists? What if I used Indian (1st nation) in my hypothetical?

#94     Jun 30, 2021
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

No you didn't. You just think you did. It's how you operate. I can't help it if you couldn't understand some of the clear evidence I presented. I could go over dozens of items but can't be bothered you tend to prolong such talks long past any usefulness. Often your sources are flawed or opinion pieces and you seem more interested in seeing them as firm evidence then understanding that aspect.

And let's be clear. You never stated an "expectation" that the Toronto housing market would crash. You declared that it had crashed already, provided "proof" of such, and insisted I was lying to indicate that my personal home had actually appreciated in value in the discussed time period ( it had ). Again, this is how you tend to operate.

#95     Jun 30, 2021
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Context matters. I was replying to a specific item. If the "Quebecois" don't like our flag for decades I don't give a fuck about it. I lived through the 1970s and 1980s in Canada and all the separatist bs of those decades. They never left. Interest in such fanciful ideas has lessened even in Quebec. Being part of Canada is not a bad deal. You're in or you're out and if you are in let's appreciate this great country we are part of.

Back then I was quite ok with a clean break from Quebec if that's what they wanted. Would have badly damaged their economy and created lots of Brexit-like headaches for everyone, but politicians are known for such.

#96     Jun 30, 2021
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Good luck with your fantasies. If you desire I will re-post all the previous information on threads regarding Canadian healthcare (with over 10% medical tourism to the U.S. and long wait times in Canada), the Canadian black-white educational achievement gap being larger than that in the U.S., and many other topics. All backed with figures from your own government... not mere opinion pieces in the Canadian media.

In regards to the Toronto real estate market -- Provide evidence where I state the Toronto housing market "had crashed". I stated I expected prices would crash because at the time sales had slowed. And a lot of the housing market was driven by speculation (especially condos) by people who did not even live in them. It has all the appearance of a speculative bubble with increasingly weaker banking standards on mortgage qualifications over time. I will admit I am still surprised the Toronto area housing market has held up.

On the other hand I don't believe the rapid housing prices seen in the U.S. over the past year has holding power either -- and may be proven wrong on this as well.

#97     Jun 30, 2021
  8. [​IMG]

#98     Jun 30, 2021
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

And you live in a dump doing "real work".

#99     Jun 30, 2021
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Nine_Ender --- Today is Canada Day. Remember to go out and celebrate the formation of your nation.

#100     Jul 1, 2021