CMKX - major squeeeeeze coming?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by nissanz33, Oct 22, 2005.

1. nissanz33

nissanz33

wow so much negativity on the board. All I asked is if anyone heard about CMKX and a squeeze coming and I get jumped on by you guys. Not here to pump or try to save you guys from mistake.

700+bil shares last reported in O/S, but speculation is that the O/S is much, much smaller and a majority of those shares will be retired/bought back in order to strangle the shorty. Company I believe is trying to start a big conglomerate (sp) up in Canada.
    try starting at http://cmkxdiamond.proboards60.com/index.cgi?board=general1 for some dd.

Didnt want to respond back until Monday, but sheesh....u guys leave me no choice....so much hate.

Peace out

P.S Scumbag? I am hurt. Not the same words I would use to a fellow longhorn.

#11     Oct 23, 2005
  2. :eek: Most of these traders are absolute light years apart from grays, pinks,otc.bb/otc.ob,micro/small caps. Many have learned lessons the hard way from speculative equities and rightfully so.

Many here don't trade instruments such as equities at all.

Risk managment and capital preservation are the mantras of the professional.

With the risks that pennies create through manipulation, trading these vehicles would be unthinkable.

I, for one, know of CMKX and hold certs and electronic shares for my children.

You were perceived as a drive-by pump-n-dump poster and I really don't believe that you are.

Elite Trader is just the wrong forum for the pennies.

GLTY

#12     Oct 23, 2005
  3. nissanz33

nissanz33

infolode, thanks for the comments. You are right, I am a really noob investor...just wanted to ask the more experienced people here about this stock. Actually found this forum off of a google search.
    Well, good luck to all!

#13     Oct 23, 2005
  4. You're welcome.

When you think about it, everyone is a noobie do to the markets constant change. Smart traders and investors come to grips with this and adjust to the ebb and flow by constantly learning and upgrading their skills.

Elite Trader has alot of great information if you take the time to sift through the threads. Most members are more than willing to share experiences and advise that will save you both time and money.

After all, the only thing that seperates success from failure are a few dollars and the desire and passion to learn.

#14     Oct 23, 2005
  5. plugger

plugger

"700+bil shares last reported in O/S, but speculation is that the O/S is much, much smaller and a majority of those shares will be retired/bought back in order to strangle the shorty."

Posted by nissan.

Gee, that's funny, they testififed in front of an SEC inquiry that it was 780 billion. If the company can't even keep the number of shares outstanding straight, how do they run a business?

So let's say they repurchase 200 billion shares at $0.0002, who's coming up with the $40 million?

They're starting some big conglomerate up in Canada? I almost choked on my tongue I was laughing so hard.

#15     Oct 23, 2005
  6. plugger

plugger

The most hiliarious thing about the link you provided nissan is everyone who posts on those boards talks about conspiracies, market makers keeping the stock down, short squeezes, blah, blah, blah.

Here's one that they might want to talk about, how about creating an actual business? Think it might work? Hmmm...., let's see, revenues, profits, oh and wait, a rising stock price. Interesting.

Forget CMKX, just send your money over to Nigeria for a bank scam. Better odds.

#16     Oct 23, 2005
  7. plugger

plugger

"Indeed, it was not until Oct. 24 that CMKM notified its shareholders by way of an SEC filing that it was withdrawing its petition for review of the initial decision and requesting that the U.S. regulator revoke its stock registration effective immediately."

"CMKM now claims to be penniless."

"Indeed, according to CMKM's Oct. 24 SEC filing, the company has not been able to meet its obligations with respect to its highly touted Saskatchewan properties and is in default of all the agreements covering the claims."

And on and on. Nissan, infolode, when's the SQUEEZE coming?
    I really want in.

#17     Oct 26, 2005