CME Globex Fee-Waiver now available for Transact and Infinity customers

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by eSignal Support, Dec 2, 2009.

1. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

2. Please permit me to comment positively on this announcement. While the savings are welcome, the surprise to me was the power of the broker integration software. I grumbled to myself "Why do I have to wade through ESignal's nearly incomprehensible (and somewhat incomplete) broker plug-in installation and use instructions when I decided not to do it years ago?" Well, now I am sure glad I did it. There are features of ESignal's integration which put Interactive Brokers' software, for example, to shame. Feel free to use my post as a model for damning by faint praise.

3. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Thanks Fleming Snopes.

We've put a lot of effort into trading integration lately with much more to come. We appreciate the feedback.

I'd love to hear your input on where we can improve so feel free to PM me anytime.

Thanks again.

4. Who provides back fill data for TransAct?

and....is it free?

5. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

We (eSignal) maintain and distribute the intra-day and daily histories. That data is included with your base subscription to a particular exchange. For example, if you were to sign-up for the CME emini waiver, you'd get streaming real-time from us, in addition to 10 days of tick data, at least 6 months of 1 minute data and years of daily history.

Thanks.

6. usman88

usman88

I use Futuresource energy workstation and quotrek and my one of my brokers is IB. Will I be eligible for the savings?

7. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Hi,

The fee-waiver from the CME is based on our integration with approved brokers so it only applies to products with trade integration capabilities. At present, that is only found within the eSignal application, as trade integration is not currently part of the Quotrek or Workstation feature set.

Thanks.