CME E-Mini Squawk Box

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Rogue Trader, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Here's a link to free real-time commentary of the e-mini's.

The Virtual Pit

2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I have been using Don Miller's strategies with good results. Does anyone else use them? I follow his column in www.tradingmarkets.com and it is really helpful. I studied his "Trading QQQ for a Living" tape set and it got me on my way. I have just completed his newest CD on the E-Minis and it is incredible how well it works. It has interactive trading which really helps.......If any one is interested, as soon as I finish with the CD, I will put it up for sale for 1/2 price. I can be reached at bobcathy1@yahoo.com

3. rcreal

rcreal

I used it when it first came out ... the mechanical voice was very annoying.

Has it gotten any better?

4. How many copies do you have available Don.... em.. sorry bobcathy?

5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I have one copy of it. I am asking $400 plus $30 for FedEx Overnight COD. It was put out only 2 weeks ago. It is in a CD case like they have at the video store. Contact me at bobcathy1@yahoo.com if you are interested in buying it.

6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Well now you have your choice of sounds.....how about a gong? Or a cork pop? Or you can just shut it up anyway. I just love my TradeStation. Works great for me:D :D

7. Spark

Spark

is it like a FM radio ?