CME Down

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bernard111, Dec 24, 2008.

1. TGM

TGM

I wonder if CME is going to re-open before the 1:15 eastern Globex shutdown?

#11     Dec 24, 2008
  2. Reminds me of the good old days when ECBOT had an outage every other day. Oh how I miss trying to figure out what the f*** was going on. Thanks CME for reminding us how much better GLOBEX is than ECBOT.

#12     Dec 24, 2008
  3. TGM

TGM

one would think we would get an update on the CME page.

Globex is pretty damn stable these days. I remember back in the 90's when it would go down all the time. ECbot was horrible toward the end.

Globex stock index futures are still trading. So something must be going right for them this morning.

#13     Dec 24, 2008
  4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I had 3 messages : globex ( and CSFB???) unavailable - resolution - globex unavailable.

LOL...

#14     Dec 24, 2008
  5. Technological problems seem to happen too often on holidays. Simply with so many on holiday they don't have the staff to resolve the problems.
    It makes a change from the high vols/ volatility excuse -not that they can use the former any more...

#15     Dec 24, 2008
  6. They fixed it at one point, and ZN shit the bed. I wonder if any trades will be busted?

#16     Dec 24, 2008
  7. There was no reason to bust the trades.
    If there had been, they would have notified us that the trades were under investigation at the time.

#17     Dec 24, 2008