CME co-Location Services

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by CPTrader, Oct 5, 2010.

1. ibrainch

ibrainch ET Sponsor

Advantage Futures has a significant amount of cabinet space at the CME Colocation facility for its clients. I would check them out at www.advantagefutures.com or call 312-347-4800. They can also offer advice on setting up your computer hardware if speed is important.

#21     Sep 4, 2012
  2. I would 2nd looking into Advantage. I am not currently a customer, but have been in the past and will attest to a reliable honest company. I had to take a break from trading due to family issues, and was out of trading. As I get back and ramp up my trading I am heading back to Advantage. They are open to negotiating rates, so talk to them.

#22     Sep 4, 2012
  3. jjw

jjw ET Sponsor

Rithmic Announces that EOTPRO Now Offers Brand New Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers on Rithmic's Network at the CME Data Center in Aurora

For traders interested in super low latency connectivity to Globex markets on Rithmic's network, EOTPRO now provides brand new virtual private servers and dedicated servers inside the CME Aurora Data Center in Illinois.

Details:

1. Virtual Aurora Servers - Only a Handful Left!
    1 core of an Intel E3-1280V2 chip, 3.6GHz clock speed
    7GB RAM, 1600MHz FSB
    450GB Disk Space protected by Raid 1, 7200 RPM
    VPS OS: Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2012
    $299/mth plus one time $80 activation fee (via Paypal recur billing)
    Please contact Shelly if interested at 604-467-2243 or shelly@eotpro.com

2. Dedicated Aurora Servers - Sold Out! Please contact candice@eotpro.com to be placed on a waiting list.
    1 Intel E3-1280V2 chip (4 cores), 3.6GHz clock speed
    32GB RAM, 1600MHz FSB
    2 x 2TB Disk Space, 7200 RPM, Raid 1 (Effectively 2 TB mirrored)
    Blade OS: Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2012; or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Update 3
    $499/mth plus one time $80 activation fee (via Paypal recur billing)
    Please contact Shelly if interested at 604-467-2243 or shelly@eotpro.com

You can also contact candice@eotpro.com for questions and availability.

#23     Apr 22, 2013
  4. jjw

jjw ET Sponsor

Virtual Aurora Servers - Only 5 Left!

EOTPRO tells me that they will waive the activation fee ($80) for 1 VPS for the first person to contact Candice or Shelly.

#24     Apr 29, 2013
  5. jjw

jjw ET Sponsor

#25     May 13, 2013
  6. Hello,

I am curious what alternatives exist to the Rithmic/EOTPRO offering. Any offerings with higher/better technical specs? Cheaper prices?

Other than reducng latency, what are other benefits/

Also, if not trading DMA i.e. trading through say TT or T4's API, which means your trades go to the CTS/T4 or TT server first before going to the CME's matching engine, is co-locating at the CME really of any benefit?

Thank you.

#26     May 13, 2013
  7. jjw

jjw ET Sponsor

#27     May 25, 2013
    #28     May 25, 2013