cmc closing acccount for us residence

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by watchdaride, Aug 15, 2008.

1. I never got along very well with GFT, market orders can get left pending a dealer to respond and get filled pretty much anywhere they like without a requote, unlike CMC where you can just cancel the order and resubmit it if you want, or accept/decline a requote.

#21     Aug 31, 2008
  2. Whats up with GFT having orders taking 10-20 seconds in limbo . I dont even trade when big news is out and they have slippage and orders in limbo. Not sure if i am going to stay with them . My second choice was oanda. How are there fills? Is it quick with little slippage.

One thing about CMC they filled orders right away and gave you an option to accept the order if they cant fill at that price.

#22     Sep 3, 2008
  3. Better now they've got 'one-click' trading, the platform seems smoother.

Their pricing is in 1/10ths of a pip so slippage is a regular feature unfortunately, but their spreads compensate (.9 on Eur/Usd)

Watch out for mystery spikes though, they're fuckers for 'em!

#23     Sep 5, 2008
  4. i guess CMC new about what was going to happen ( wall street crash ). They got out of new york before the sh** hit the fan. I guess the investors are the last to know when they are being screwed .

#24     Sep 18, 2008
  5. Kap

Kap

thanks for bringing this up to the board, I had no idea.

#25     Sep 18, 2008