CLX7 Topping Out?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Realist, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Do you think that is funny?
    Please post your actual entries in OIH, then maybe we will believe you actually make money as opposed to your BS.

#31     Oct 15, 2007
  2. Paccc

Paccc

Whats to say that the OP still isn't correct? Maybe his timing was just off, what's preventing oil from retracing back into the 70's?

However, gap up and close near high suggests strong uptrend... what do you think?

#32     Oct 15, 2007
  3. LMAO!

#33     Oct 15, 2007
  4. Blood flowing out of barrel

headline at www.marketwatch.com - couldn´t describe it better ! :D

#34     Oct 15, 2007
  5. jjgallow

jjgallow

I guarantee you a surprising number of the people who have visited these boards over the years have taken their life for one reason or another. It may or may not have had to do with investments, but either way there was never anything funny about it.

Still short, personally. I will probably hold the sentiment until January. I hope everyone is managing their risk in such a way that $2 price swings don't ruin them.

#35     Oct 15, 2007
  6. Gold, Goldman Sacs, and Oil = Invincibility.

#36     Oct 16, 2007
  7. Surdo

Surdo

#37     Oct 16, 2007
  8. Paccc

Paccc

CLX7 almost touched $88 per barrel overnight and then turned around and dropped $1.50... possible reversal?

#38     Oct 16, 2007
  9. #39     Oct 16, 2007
  10. Aaron

Aaron

Yes, good point. A close below yesterday's close of $86.13 would be even more meaningful.

Gold is doing the same thing -- spike overnight, off its high, could possibly close lower.

The yen and the dollar are up -- return of the subprime slime fear. Last time the subprime slime hit, T-bonds, yen, and dollars went up, commodities and stocks went down.

Aaron Schindler
    Schindler Trading

#40     Oct 16, 2007