Clutter Free Trading ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SethArb, Apr 3, 2002.

1. anyone ever trade better after a thorough cleanup of their

home?

I trade out of my apartment and always seem to be backed
    up in doing taxes , laundry , cleaning out magazines , newspapers
    dusting vacuum ...

I guess if I were making more money consistently
    I could hire someone to help me remove and stay on
    top of the clutter of daily living.

maybe I will take 1 day off per week to work on this matter
    as when the weekends roll around I want to relax (sleep) and get outside rather than attack my clutter inside apartment

:confused:

2. Better in a mess.

3. stevet

stevet

i have done mess and i have done tidy - tidy is better - Metooxx - all you need do all day is count your money all day, as the computers pull it in for you - if you had to think clearly, tidy is way better!

4. monee

monee

I find my office being neat helps me stay disciplined.
    The rest of the house looks like a bomb hit it but don't mess up my office.

"Never underestimate the effect of clutter on your life.Whenever I meet people who tell me they are stuck,I know that if I visit their homes I will almost always find lots of clutter.Clutter accumulates when energy stagnates."

Karen Kingston

5. nitro

nitro

Got any kids?

If not, then you are really in for something...

nitro :)

6. I am anal about clutter. I have 3 kids and very hard to keep dirt and clutter out of house. Since I am anal retentive w/ 3 kids a good % of my time is spent cleaning.... BUT it definitely helps me trade better.

Why? Zen people calls it keeping centered. Different people have different ways of centering. Basketball playersdribble x times before foul shots, skaters listen to music before performance. I vacuum!!!!!

7. You clean freaks have too much time on your hands.

8. nitro

nitro

ROTFLOL :) :)

nitro

9. Hey if you even need to get centered and have completely cleaned your place. Your more than welcome to come over and vacuum for me. :)
    Robert

10. hey ,

the buddhist teach that ones outside enviroment is a reflection of ones inner self. who knows ??

surf

:cool:

#10     Apr 3, 2002