CLSR is a winner!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Ok...if you go first...then I'll think about it.

#31     Nov 24, 2003
  2. LOL! :D Neener neener...nana nana boo boo... you go first! LMAO! :D Wharton would be proud! :D

Ahem.... i'm not the one here claiming I am huge and
    rule the market with amazing returns. I have nothing to prove.

But we understand.... just another DODGE, to get out
    of reporting your ACTUAL gains. As expected.
    No wonder the majority in the monkey poll think you are a liar.

peace

axeman

#32     Nov 24, 2003

3. as I figured....the least you could do would be to post your trades in real time, as I do.

#33     Nov 25, 2003
  4. Mecro

Mecro

Mrmarket

Can you please go away? No one respects your BS picks because they suck. You are a fraud and anyone who would do a little thread searching for your first set of posts would find out the same. It's not even worth discussing, stop trying to defend urself because some of your year long losing positions caught the rally.

Your picks suck, your hold times suck, your gains of a measly 15% for those hold times suck and you consitent need to throw in capital infusions suck as well.

Go away, the smart traders here make quality picks and most of those picks will never be disclosed until long after the fact. If I'm jumping into a a good stock pop or drop, why in the world would I tell you?

#34     Nov 25, 2003
  5. I continue to be amazed at the reactions to MM. What is his big sin? Posting a few stock picks that did just what he was looking for? His "huge" personality? I can see a lot of you guys have never been in a locker room.

I know it is hard to swallow for all the would be guru's, mentors and trading site op's out there. MM is not selling a thing, yet he beats their brains out. Their response: "call me skeptical." Like any of them ever posted an account statement. Like it or not, MM posts ALL his picks in real time on his site and here. Unlike some of these jokers, his record is there for all to see. It doesn't depend on unrealistic entry and exit points, or trades that magically were exited at the high tick.

MM is very willing to discuss his picks and methodology with anyone who is the least bit civil. Unlike one of his obsessed critics, it is easy to follow what he is doing and it makes sense.

I can only assume these hysterical cries that MM be banned come from shills for these gurus. If I were in their shoes, I guess I wouldn't like the comparison either.

#35     Nov 25, 2003

6. Triple A...you rock brudda...next time I am in DC, I want to drink 1000 beers with you. Do you really like my website?

#36     Nov 25, 2003
  7. Your such a joke. You can't even answer a SIMPLE
    question. You continue to DODGE it left and right
    and then attempt to turn it around like a 4th grader
    with YOU FIRST logic.

I have nothing to prove because I don't run around
    starting a new thread on ET every day about my
    next big win and how I rule the markets, THAT WOULD BE YOU.

So PUT UP or SHUT UP, and post what your ACTUAL percentage
    return on your account is since you started your
    market ruling method.

This is why you catch so much shit from everyone.
    Your numbers are MEANINGLESS and everyone see's right
    through this.

You squirm and wiggle and do the dance, but never
    actually tell anyone what you have actually made.

Gee I wonder why? Can you say FRAUD.

If I boasted about my returns as much as you did, I
    would back up my claims with some REAL numbers.

Goodbye Mr. Mythology, you have nothing real to show.
    Thanks for verifying this.

peace

axeman

#37     Nov 25, 2003
  8. Lots of people do better than 400%.

I posted your strategy and it's potential.

You are not operating at your potential in any way whatsoever.

What I am doing is simply getting the record on the table.

So far everytime your money streams fill up with losers, you have retarted.

Even more frequently you are shut down by those who offer you bandwidth because you mess with their rules and complaints cause them to shut you down.

There are several benefits of your posts. I rank them in order of importance.

1. Your FA is redundant and inefficient. There are many superior and convenient alternatives that are more productive. you are using passe techniques that others can observe in a manner to be able decide to not use them personally. When we get to evaluating your stuff in detail this will b pointed out.

2. You strategic non timing approach is a seriously lagging acrchaic approach. Three years of anything and going for the last 15% of long term trends is simplistic and high risk.

3. Not using money management is an extreme position to take. No stops (either in time nor price loss). Targeting a 4 to 6 week hold to make 15%.

4. Social orientaion. You penalize your family more than any other single participant I have ever seen in the financial industry. Adding up to 15 streams of capital in less than 3 years is unconscionable. Especially as a means oif sustaining a failing 4 to 6 week artificial hold strategy. In terms of Franco Modigliani's Life Cycle Hypothesis (1985 Nobel prize) you do not practice risk or family dissruption prevention in any visible way whatsoever.

5. Your portfolio has to be retstarted periodically.

6. Running 15 streams of capital and having to do roll overs every 4 to 6 weeks is an untennable application of effort as defined by your criteria. you will simply fail to roll over each stream 10 times per year. This is a profound example of a person taking on more than he can chew. No approach should be made unwieldy and doomed from the get go. You need to produce 150 picks a year running 15 streams of capital. This is an excellent example of what not to do with personal time, personal money and past personal investment of effort to get to one's station in life.

In summary, you make the best example I know of regarding a totally messed up family investment strategy. I have been in a lot of classrooms and lecture halls of most MBA schools in the US. I still have my old Grad Faculty ID card from Penn. At this point I just cannot imagine a person of your stature that could have sat through any one of my presentations. I just can't imagine someone like you on the loose on any campus for that matter.

Here in ET you are a profound example to all members of what can go wrong in a contemporary American family. Investing is a responsibility to others that requires the best effort possible. The utilization of capital in a free enterprise system is what basically assures the quality of life of all citizens.

Exporting family capital (from 2 to 15 streams in a couple of years) into an ill conceived strategy that lacks money management and risk minimization at the most basic levels is not simply sophomoric ego gratification, it is an example of moral bankrupcy. Everyone needs to be aware of this travesty to be able to avoid it.

#38     Nov 25, 2003
  9. Romeo

Romeo

mr. monkey is not selling a thing? Were you born yesterday? Or are you just plain retarded? He's spamming his website, over and over. He wants you to come to his website, that's why he continuously refers to it.

How fu**in stupid are you?

#39     Nov 25, 2003
  10. You sure do put a lot of effort into calling people out, particularly Mr. Market. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Do you actually trade?

I am not a Mr. Market fan, but to be honest your posts are more annoying than his. Just ignore him man.

And do something about all the hate.

#40     Nov 25, 2003