CLSR is a winner!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Romeo

Romeo

"other"?? You are NOT a money manager. You already proclaimed your lack of desire for such things. I believe the phrase was, "I find other ways of self fulfillment."

DON'T compare your hairy self to ANY money managers. They have AUDITS, you have LIES.

Did Wharton teach you the difference? An audit is a piece of paper that shows an unbiased opinion of your returns. A lie is "53 consecutive winners in a row of 15% or more".

I don't even know why i'm talking to you. You didn't go to a top 10 college or a top 5 private high school, so you are inferior to me.

#21     Nov 24, 2003
  2. Certainly not you.

Put up, or shut up. What is your total return since
    you started trading your method, taking into account
    the CURRENT value of all losers you have held to date?
    Hmmmmmmmmm?

I'm looking at a system here that uses no stops and
    has 98.3% winners and a profit factor over 3.3 for the
    last 6 years for NAZ stocks.

But the total return is only 25% in 6 years.

So your numbers do not impressive me at all, since it tells
    us absolutely NOTHING about your actual returns.

Those long held losers are easily capable of destroying
    all of yours returns and tying up precious capital for long
    periods of time. Your streak of 15% winners while
    casually ignoring the impact of the losers is horribly misleading.

I can smell a fraud like this a mile away. We're not impressed.

peace

axeman

#22     Nov 24, 2003

3. All of my trades are available for your review, at all times, on my website. If I was a fraud, don't you think someone would have stepped up by now and made an illustration of how I manipulated my numbers?

Don't you think that one of the 449 registered users in my discussion forum might have volunteered this info to the 448 other registered users? Use your noodle...oh that's right, Mark Furman planted the blood on OJ's socks.

#23     Nov 24, 2003
  4. should have bought clzr instead IMO.

#24     Nov 24, 2003
  5. CLZR is a good company, and a good stock. My model tossed it out because it was not profitable in 2002. I need 3 years of profitable earnings growth and 3 years of revenue growth.

True..I miss out on high flyers, but this way I make a lot fewer mistakes.

#25     Nov 24, 2003
  6. Romeo

Romeo

Listen, you hairy spammer. You are a fraud, at it has been brought to light MANY times on this board. Or have you forgotten how many people here have exposed you as a LIAR??

#26     Nov 24, 2003
  7. Nice dodge.

This speaks for itself.

What's wrong? Was your education lacking so much that
    it did not provide you with the tools required to
    answer such a simple question?? :D Thought so.

peace

axeman

#27     Nov 24, 2003
  8. I'm not going to sit here and scan my brokerage statements just to prove to you that I actually made these trades. Why? Because some other genius would comment on how its easy to fudge these records..on and on and on...

Obviously, the fact that you don't believe me indicates that you think my record is extraordinary. If you thought my record was average, you wouldn't make such a stink. So I guess I thank you for being so impressed by me.

#28     Nov 24, 2003
  9. Romeo

Romeo

Looks like you're not doing well in the monkey poll. Looks like the record says eveyone thinks you're a hairy spamming liar. That's the record.

#29     Nov 24, 2003
  10. Nice dodge again. :D

"Obviously, the fact that you don't believe me indicates that you think my record is extraordinary. "

Wow.... your logic here is amazing.
    Is this how they taught you to think critically at
    your high and mighty school? :D

No wonder you have to fudge your trading record
    and hide it in the shadows.

peace

axeman

#30     Nov 24, 2003