CLSR is a winner!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Baron,

Thanks for letting me back in. As you can see by the number of page views, the masses, and your advertisers, LOVE $$$MR. MARKET$$$.

I am HUGE!!!

(did you guess what my pick is yet?)

#101     Nov 26, 2003
  2. Nordic

Nordic

Dream on little dick 99.9% of ET members read your post for the sure humor of your financial stupidity. Now go wank off in you room.

#102     Nov 26, 2003
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

As as indicated in my previous post, you are welcome to start a journal thread as long as your picks are posted beforehand. This thread however, is pointless, so it is being moved to the chit chat forum.

#103     Nov 26, 2003
  4. VOLUME

VOLUME

Thank you for the explanation of your investigation into MR. Market.

You have exposed him as a sham and a liar.

#104     Nov 26, 2003
  5. gms

gms

Yep. Either he paper trades, or he uses very teeny tiny eenie meenie itsy bitsy little positions, because if he's got a 9 to 5 job, young children, and married to an Armenian woman, I truly believe she's not going to let him keep digging into a significant portion of their life savings or their income stream to feed his online ego.

#105     Nov 26, 2003
  6. The ball is now in MM's court. Let's see how he responds.

#106     Nov 26, 2003
  7. Thanks for that extremely insensitive remark. I suggest you watch the movie "Ararat" and maybe you'll be a little more open minded before you make such comments.

#107     Nov 26, 2003
  8. I see that URBN came VERY close to the 15% target today before pulling back.

#108     Nov 26, 2003
  9. gms

gms

I didn't think my observation insensitive, neither was it intended to be; sorry if you took it that way. That is, if you truly are put off by the post and not just feigning indignancy as another one of your many ploys.

But I needn't draw observations about people and human nature from a MiraMax film, as you've suggested. I've known several Armenian families, and have drawn my observations from their real lives. I've always found the women to be pragmatic and assertive when it came to family matters. So, permit me to rephrase: A pragmatic woman bringing up a family today would not be pleased with a husband tying up large amounts of savings and/or cash in order to bolster his stock picking claims and would let him know so, is my thesis.

#109     Nov 26, 2003