Clowns gone wild!!!! Another clown in the clown car/bus.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Mar 4, 2019.

1. That's why Joe needs to get into the race.

Nothing like some gaffes to lighten the mood a little. And we know he can do it.

He was supposed to announce tomorrow but I guess that got moved out. He is having his hair done or something. Those plugs require a lot of maintenance to keep Joe lookin good. More likely they found out about another woman who he has groped and is waiting for him to announce to ding him- and they want to do some research to be ready to discredit her. That's how the party of women's rights and equality rolls.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    #51     Apr 23, 2019
  2. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#52     Apr 28, 2019
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  3. WORD OF THE DAY
    MONDAY, APRIL 29, 2019
    clown car
    noun [kloun kahr]
    a group whose size seems absurdly excessive for the purported function of the group, and whose effectiveness is therefore questionable: The planning committee has added yet another member to its clown car, almost guaranteeing further delays.

SEE FULL DEFINITION

#53     Apr 29, 2019

4. It was looking like Beto the Clown had gone off in to the Witness Protection Program or something.

But not to worry. He just announced 5 Trillion dollar climate change initiative today. uhhh okay.

In not-so-unrelated news, Beto's two top staffers just jumped ship. Allegedly headed for Bernie-ville.

I didnt read this article which says 1.5 trillion but three or four other headlines say it is 5.0. So whatever. If it is all other people's money, I bet 5 is the right answer. When you are using someone else's credit card, go big. not that 1.5 is not big.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/beto-o...te-plan-with-1-5-trillion-federal-investment/

Beto is a clown. The dems all told us that everyone would be woke and on board with him but he will be lucky to have his picture on the back of a milk carton before long.

#54     Apr 29, 2019
    LacesOut likes this.
  5. #55     May 8, 2019
  6. elderado

elderado

#56     May 14, 2019

7. Looks like another white guy to me. Has he not gotten the memo that the dems are no longer accepting applications from white guys?

Also, and I am not sure if this is related or not, but Anthony Weiner just got out of prison. So, just sayin, I am sure he is thinking about running too. So much talent out there for the dems.

#57     May 14, 2019
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Folks---- the nominee is Biden. ---Trump will eat him for breakfast---

#58     May 15, 2019
  9. LacesOut

LacesOut

It’s a clown SUV

#59     May 15, 2019
  10. I am going out on a limb here and declaring that Biden will not become president, nor will he become the nominee. TARDS BOOKMARK THIS SO THAT YOU CAN STICK IT UP MY BO-BO LATER. or not. Could end out up your bo-bo instead. Of course you pervs like things up your bo-bo so that might not be a problem for ya.

It aint gonna work out for Joe or for the dems. They are all on a high because they figure they got their man- some household name with high name recognition, a steady-eddy guy.
    But that's just a phase they are in now. It helps them to feel grounded when they can't see a winner off in the army of other candidates.

Look, let's get real. FRIGGING JOE CANNOT HOLD IT TOGETHER FOR THE LONG HAUL. A couple months or less on the trail and the dems will be panicking over Joe's doddering and gaffing and just not being able to put a coherent campaign and presentation together.

There is not a dem out there who would not agree with me on this if they had a better candidate in the wings- but right now they don't so their trance state does not allow them to acknowledge it. They know that Kamala is there but she is also polling low and is quite stupid. You can run with her, but you can't win. And no, a plan to cobble her together with Biden does not create a winner. It merely creates two separate streams of stupidity that will need to be managed by the dnc and no one can do it. They will be a target-rich environment. Harris has to backpeddle on almost every "bold" statement she makes.

It wont take long but before too long, the dems will all be struggling with the "Biden Problem" versus their current basking in the "Biden Solution."

The dems all know this. They just can't admit it. You think the clowns would still be entering the bus non-stop if they thought the dems already had a winner? No. The field is still wide open.

NO TO JOE ON THE NOMINATION. There, I am on record. Prepare your pies to put in my face.

#60     May 15, 2019