Clowns gone wild!!!! Another clown in the clown car/bus.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Mar 4, 2019.

1. This is how Pence makes an argument.

Pence tries to clean up Trump’s WikiLeaks lie: ‘Words don’t have meaning in Trumpworld’

Vice President Mike Pence on Friday claimed Donald Trump’s 2016 declaration that he “loves WikiLeaks” was not an endorsement of the organization — and earned himself the scorn of Twitter.

After WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London on Thursday, President Donald Trump claimed he had no knowledge of the leak organization — in spite of him mentioning it over a hundred times on the campaign trail in 2016.

In an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash, Pence said that although “the president always welcomes information” — a reference to his many laudatory comments about WikiLeaks’ hacked Democratic National Committee documents — Trump’s comments were “in no way an endorsement.”

#41     Apr 12, 2019
    piezoe likes this.
  2. Democratic voters are narrowly focused on supporting many things that do not necessarily lead to the white house even though they may send a tingle up Chris Mathews leg.

#42     Apr 12, 2019
  3. UsualName

UsualName

If you say so, swami.

#43     Apr 12, 2019
  4. WTF, I just channel surfed over to CNN and they are announcing an upcoming "town hall" meeting with the 2020 dem candidates. The next one coming up is with Marianne Williamson- how the hell does she even rise to the rather low standards for getting on the clown bus?

Isn't she just one of those Law of Attraction/Manifestation space monkeys? You know, for example you sell books and then get yourself on TV as a dem candidate so that you can sell more books and then tell people you just manifested another million.

Feel the love.

I am pretty sure that she is all in favor our paying reparations to pay our karmic debt. Meanwhile all the dumb-arse dems will run out and buy her books after the town hall to pay her debts. It has ever been thus among the lefties. Even Bernie is getting rich these days by lecturing us all on how capitalism is just for sluts.

#44     Apr 14, 2019
  5. elderado

elderado

What the hell is having private insurance going to do if he nukes us, anyway?

#45     Apr 15, 2019
  6. Looks like Golden Boy Pete Buttplugieg is going to have to do some splainin before long.

No reason why he should be exempt.

You wanna be at the top of the pack. You gonna get attention- more than you want.

And yes, this is from Townhall so if those tapes or the judge reviewing the case do not exist then no need to worry.

Interesting that the party suing Butlieggette for their release is the South Bend City Council- a/k/a his boss. Wow. That sounds like sort of a frosty arrangement.

There’s Something On These Secret Police Tapes That Pete Buttigieg Doesn’t Want Released

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...s-does-buttigieg-have-a-race-problem-n2544795

#46     Apr 17, 2019
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  7. Yep, he's going to run into some issues with "people of color". I would guess the majority of the nation think of South Bend Indiana as some sleepy rural town. It's not! nearly half the city is Black and Latino. Crime, while not through the roof, is still a problem. And his recent bulldozing project stirred up some real shit in the black community. Like I say, everybody gots them some dirt and his is starting to be exposed. The big stage has bright lights and all is revealed. Can he stand the heat?

Black and Latino people account for more than 40% of South Bend’s population, according to the most recent Census estimates. A quarter of the city’s residents live in poverty. And when Buttigieg appeared this week on Meet the Press, host Chuck Todd briefly pressed him on the city’s 6.7% tenant eviction rate, “which,” Todd noted, “is fairly high.”
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/henrygomez/mayor-pete-buttigieg-south-bend-gentrification

South Bend in the top 30 for murder rate per 100K population.
    https://www.nwitimes.com/news/natio...n_542dfcaa-f2ff-53bf-8e0a-fd36fa10fc60.html#1

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    #47     Apr 17, 2019
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  8. Another day, another clown.

Situation normal.

Nice opening line here by Vox the lefty Bible.
    Maybe we should have a separate primary just for the white males?

"Rep. Seth Moulton (D-MA) is the latest white male candidate to join "

And then Biden is announcing on Wednesday. Clowns on top of clowns.

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/22/18300323/seth-moulton-running-for-president

A Dem candidate offering MASSIVE free shiite as a way to get votes.''

I am shocked. Never though I would see that in my lifetime.

Let me revise that, don't think I will ever not-see that in my lifetime.

Ahh yess. nothing like the smell of free shiite in the morning to get the juices going for the dems.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    #48     Apr 22, 2019
  9. #49     Apr 23, 2019
  10. Audience probably got tired of 4 hours of bullshit town hall meetings...

#50     Apr 23, 2019