Clowns gone wild!!!! Another clown in the clown car/bus.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Okay, I see that point.

But I was just thinking that if the dems go through with their plan to pack the court with another 24 justices that there would be room for both Bernie and AOC. Although Bernie is a white guy so they will probably want Maxine instead.

It's all good.

#31     Apr 8, 2019
  2. elderado

elderado

Well, one possibility could be that she is SO stupid that the other 8 justices will never agree with her on a damn thing!

#32     Apr 8, 2019

3. She would have to be confirmed first, and I think I saw her servicing a rape line on many occasions.

#33     Apr 8, 2019
  4. elderado

elderado

Does she like beer?

#34     Apr 8, 2019
  5. Yup, right on schedule as mentioned in the post above the JV team would be continuing to show up.

Eric Swalwell has arrived for what it is worth- I guess just to add ballast to the clown bus or something.

I guess because we need another one whose platform is just to hate trump and get his tax returns and the redacted parts of Mueller's report.

And Tim Ryan announced over the weekend. I wonder how his rallies will compare to Trumps if he gets the nominate. I made a little joke there, except go ahead and think about it too. Not pretty.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/437938-swalwell-announces-he-is-running-for-
    president

Just sayin. Clown bus gone wild now. And another three or so to come.

How would you like to get behind this just as you are starting to turn into the drive through at Chic Fil A and you see them going into the drive-thru ahead of you? How much different is the Dem Clown Bus now?

I think I see some members of Congress in there too.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    #35     Apr 8, 2019
  6. elderado

elderado

Eric Swallwell joins the clown car/bus, and still wants to nuke us.

And...Beto is a furry!

#36     Apr 8, 2019

7. Unless he has some immediate plan to stop being white, then he is Dead on Arrival.

Maybe he can just put a little blackface on like a lot of other dems do. Doesnt seem to hurt their careers either.

#37     Apr 8, 2019
  8. In the last ten days, Buttguy has moved into making the fact that he is gay a big issue and frontline theme. Sorry to see him go down that road, but I guess I dont really care either.

It's an identity politics party so it is what they do. If being a woman does not distinguish you, then become an indian too.

Short term, fighting with Pence is good for a brief sugar high and some media attention. Long run, you end out being known as Pete the Gay Guy running for President.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/buttigieg-goes-cordial-critical-pence-campaign-n993801

#38     Apr 12, 2019
    traderob likes this.
  9. fan27

fan27

Iv'e seen this show before.

#39     Apr 12, 2019
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  10. UsualName

UsualName

What Bootyjudge is doing is “punching up.” It’s calculated, and it’s smart for two reasons.

By getting himself into a squabble with the Vice President his status automatically rises among voters.

And democrat voters support marriage and legal protections for gay people.

The young man is smart.

#40     Apr 12, 2019
    Tony Stark and Spike Trader like this.