Clowns gone wild!!!! Another clown in the clown car/bus.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Clown Sherrod Brown is apparently not getting in the car. Probably the wife beating charges are still more than he wants to deal with.

Both Biden and Trump need to rejoice over that. He would have been capable of doing some real damage to both of them in some states. I am not going to get into whether he could have won or not won. I am just saying if you are sizing up opponents most of the clowns don't even count, but Brown could have taken out a few battalions. Whereas Kirstin Gillibrand, Fauxcahontas, Klobachar, etc. no need to even worry about them or think of them. And yes, Kamala Harris is running strong for President of California. Yawn.

Okay Joe. Sherrod Brown is out. There ya go. When Joe said he needed to talk things over with his family, what he meant was that he needed to talk to his family about whether they thought Sherrod Brown was going to run. Little joke there/not really.

Good day for Trump and the RNC. Brown just saved them a pile of work and money. Even if Trump could beat him, he would have been a resource hog, and Brown being from the critical state of Ohio is/ woulda been a nightmare for Trump.

New York Times is pissed so you know it's a good thing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/07/us/politics/sherrod-brown-2020-president.html

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    #11     Mar 8, 2019
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Watch Klobachar. I know you hate em all.... but one (2) of them have to come out on top. I think she's in the running.

#12     Mar 8, 2019
  3. Au contraire mon frere.

It has actually gone the other way. I have followed Amy Klobuchar over the years a bit and put her high up in the pack. Unfortunately she does not hold up well under scrutiny or actual back and forth examination so I have lowered any rating or expectation around her. But in the hit and run interactions with the press in DC over the years I have liked her quite a bit. But you sit her down for a real interview and she is an idiot. Not a problem. This is what campaigns are for, for the folks to do a look-see in more detail. Which I am doing. Amy was the very personification of Minnesota nice which was a welcome relief from the usual dem bitches. Now it turns out that even her own staff says she is one of the worst bitches to work for in the country. hehhe. kinda funny dat. As I said, the campaigns are to do a look-see, and I am doing that.

Also, I do not "hate em all." Most are just idiots. Biden being Exhibit A.

I do loathe Hillary and Warren types though. They are running con games that go beyond just being lefty and they are not idiots. They are hard-calculating wall street type fraudsters.

#13     Mar 8, 2019
    vanzandt likes this.
  4. Biden dicking around and playing games. link below.

That's fine. He be having his work cut out for him, even if- or especially if- he enters and wins. So go down to Pizza Hut with Jill and enjoy the lunch special. Might be the last time you can do that for quite a while.

It will be some different though than from when Hillary entered- twice. They had the welcome mat down for her and just waited with bated breath for her to make the grand appearance and get on with the coronation.

Joe however will be treated like he is the ghost from christmas past who needs to go. The democratic party- as we know- is the party that is vehemently opposed to discrimination on the basis of skin color, age, and gender. Thus, when Joe shows up, they will immediately proceed to try to destroy him on the basis of skin color, age, and gender.

Feel the love.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/12/politics/biden-2020-run-save-your-energy/index.html

#14     Mar 12, 2019
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  5. elderado

elderado

Let's see. Skateboard Jesus doesn't have a job, so he trolls his minions to do his bidding.

Libtards are so gullible!

#15     Mar 13, 2019
  6. Tom B

Tom B

#16     Mar 17, 2019
  7. #17     Mar 17, 2019
    Tom B likes this.
  8. smallfil

smallfil

Beto O' Rourke just added his name to the clown car. Already, hard at work asking for monies!
    Keep them coming! The more the better! They will spread the cash out and end up exposing each other's skeleton's in their closet. They are calling Beto out on his misogynist writings including, calling women "s***s, ugly, etc. among other adjectives. This should be fun! Let me get my popcorn!

#18     Mar 17, 2019
  9. DTB2

DTB2

Hillary is soooo running. For 2016

#19     Mar 17, 2019
  10. #20     Mar 18, 2019