Clown Alert: Joe Biden involved in clown foreplay

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Feb 13, 2019.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Maybe it is time to educate yourself and accept the truth.

I accept that many violent alt-right and neo-nazi characters support Trump and Republicans. I find these clowns repulsive and believe they should be locked up when committing violence.

Liberals need to accept that the KKK all the way to the current year is an organization whose membership are Democrats. Acceptance of the facts is the first step in eliminating rather than ignoring the problem.

#81     Feb 14, 2019
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

So Obama,Kamala etc are kkk memebers.Got it.

#82     Feb 14, 2019
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Maybe you need to go back and educate yourself on the mainstream / rural split in the Democratic party. I have provided in depth details and documentation about it over a number of years here.

#83     Feb 14, 2019
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Maybe you need to go back and educate yourself on what people were the kkk/Democratic party in 1863 until 1964-2000. I have provided in depth details and documentation about it over a number of years here.

#84     Feb 14, 2019
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You provided no documentation or details.... you just constantly assert bullshiat.

I have provided lengthy posts with documentation and links on the history of the KKK and Democratic party into the modern era --- including many of the KKK members who ran as Democrats in North Carolina state/local elections since year 2010.

Once again please provide a single example of a KKK member who ran for office as a Republican.

Keeping in mind that David Duke was only a KKK member during his many years as a Democratic office holder.

#85     Feb 14, 2019
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Did they win ?Or did the democrat party and democrat voters reject them because the democrat party no longer represent racist confederate state whites?

#86     Feb 14, 2019
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Keep in mind that David Duke,who still has the racist views as when he was an official kkk member, has been a republican the last 30 years and is now a Trump supporter.

#87     Feb 14, 2019
  8. UsualName

UsualName

Right because Alexandria occasio Cortez and Elijah Cummings are members of the KKK. No wait Barack Obama’s in the KKK. Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi too.

E560E6E1-867E-479A-B0DC-083102415339.jpeg

#88     Feb 14, 2019
  9. Tom B

Tom B

#89     Feb 15, 2019
    gwb-trading likes this.
  10. This last paragraph in this article-(below, just one paragraph) goes to what I said the other day. If Joe runs, the reason will be that he is professional bloviator and loves being out on the trail unlike Hillary who hated every minute of it and wanted people to just elect her like they were supposed to and stop farting around.

Joe ran for president 2-3 times and NEVER got more than 1% of the vote in any primary, anytime, anywhere. His conclusion: This is great, probably I will run next time too. They obviously love me. Biden is pro-American and not a hater. He is practically MAGA compared to the current batch of lefties. Might need to get that boy a hat. He is an idiot though and I will show him no mercy if he runs.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/01/joe-biden-twenty-things-you-probably-didnt-know/
    20. Biden has offered some tough assessments of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. In early 2017 at the University of Pennsylvania, he said, “This was the first campaign that I can recall where my party did not talk about what it always stood for — and that was how to maintain a burgeoning middle class. You didn’t hear a single solitary sentence in the last campaign about that guy working on the assembly line making 60,000 bucks a year and a wife making $32,000 as a hostess in a restaurant.” In her memoir, Clinton called the criticism “fairly remarkable, considering that Joe himself campaigned for me all over the Midwest and talked plenty about the middle class.”

Later that year, in an interview with Vanity Fair, Biden assessed her campaign (and perhaps her) as joyless. “Everyone thinks it was just raw ambition on her part,” he said. “I think she was sort of a prisoner of history. First woman who had a better-than-even chance of getting the nomination. First woman, relative to the Republican field, who had a better-than-even chance of being president. But there’s a lot of baggage, fair and unfair, and there was no illusion on her part — this wasn’t going to be a Marquess of Queensberry fight. And so I never got the sense that there was any joy in her campaign. Maybe it’s me, but I find joy in doing this.”

[​IMG]
    JIM GERAGHTY
    — Jim Geraghty is the senior political correspondent of National Review.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    #90     Feb 15, 2019