Clown Alert: Joe Biden involved in clown foreplay

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Feb 13, 2019.

1. I guess this is part of the Dem's "No Clown Left Behind" program.

Joe is a tough one to size up because he has high name recognition- so unlike the others- he can hang out to the end of the pack to see who else is running and still be able to enter. The others can't do that.

The other thing with the Joe Biden is that he has run two-three times before and never gotten more than 1% of the vote in any primary, anywhere so whether he can win or not absolutely does not even come into play for him. If there is going to be bloviating going on somewhere, he wants to be part of it. And in fairness to Joe, he has added eight years of VP to his resume since his last shot at it. Yeh, we know, age this and age that- but not a factor. Joe has a mouth on him and he wants to be out there bloviating until the day he dies. There are factors that might keep him from winning but not even come into play in his decision to run or not run.

Just giving a code yellow clown alert today. Next month could be a full code red clown alert. Frigging dems are breeding and producing clowns like rabbits now.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/joe-biden-talks-to-democratic-donors-about-2020-presidential-run.htm

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Another Dem that would crush Trump in 2020

3. My current perspective is that Joe Biden would have the best chance of beating Trump in 2020.

As additional Democratic candidates come out and the campaign moves forward with the existing slate then my opinion may evolve -- but currently I see Joe Biden as the best contender for Democrats.

Tsing Tao likes this.
  4. I dont disagree with that. I mean realistically there is not much there there in the other known primary candidates.

The thing that does come into play with Joe though is that while there may be some who can accept the age thing, there will nevertheless be high scrutiny or his running mate. Right now, that would probably bode well for Amy Klobachar. Joe is not an America hater nor does he hate white working class deplorables. He is just a good natured lefty buffoon who has no radio contact between his brain and his mouth. I dont see him picking one of the America hating lefties just to score on identity politics, and I dont see him picking Warren because of the very bad blood between them there due to her criticism of him over various financial legislation.

Those will probably be the last good things I say about Biden but I will give him those points as he starts out. If he does run, it will get very goofy, very fast. Joe gotta be Joe. The "progressives" will pluck every feather he has out of him. There is no getting around the dem civil war regardless of who runs.

5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Harris gets the Obama type black vote so she might be the strongest imo.Biden would also get good black voter turnout but it would still be best if the nominee is white to pick a black vp imo.

6. LacesOut

LacesOut

Wonder who the DNC will steal the nomination from this year???

7. LacesOut

LacesOut

That’s right because Dems are racist cunts who vote only for people based on the color of their skin.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Southern strategy

In American politics, the Southern Strategy refers to a Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans.[1][2][3] As the civil rights movementand dismantling of Jim Crow laws in the 1950s and 1960s visibly deepened existing racial tensions in much of the Southern United States, Republican politicians such as presidential candidate Richard Nixon and Senator Barry Goldwaterdeveloped strategies that successfully contributed to the political realignment of many white, conservative voters in the South who had traditionally supported the Democratic Party rather than the Republican Party.[4] It also helped to push the Republican Party much more to the right.[4]

9. LacesOut

LacesOut

upload_2019-2-13_19-55-57.jpeg

10. Tom B

Tom B

#10     Feb 13, 2019