CLOV is the next short squeeze

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Pekelo, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

From $9 to $12 today. Here is how ballsy boys play it.

old.reddit.com/user/SIR_JACK_A_LOT/

[​IMG]

vanzandt and jys78 like this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

maybe:
    upload_2021-6-7_17-22-11.png

Girija and jys78 like this.
  3. Vtechno

Vtechno

I hope so

upload_2021-6-7_17-25-49.png

4. After Roaring Kitty it’s hard to get excited seeing less than $30,000,000 gains online.

Overnight and ITM_Latino like this.
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Also CLNE... Sir Jack switched to CLF. I am not sure what this is about stocks with C....

6. Vtechno

Vtechno

Good point. For what it's worth, here are the stocks on my watchlist that start with 'C'

upload_2021-6-7_19-55-28.png

7. Vtechno

Vtechno

Ooo I like this one. It filled the previous gap and bounced off the magical line I drew. ~$9.50 would be a great entry if it goes there.

upload_2021-6-7_19-57-57.png

8. Given the vast number of posts every hour and large % of shit posts (ass fucking, dick sucking comments), I feel reading every post and then parsing out the tickers (matching against a pre-gathered ticker table?) can be rather heavy.

How does the logic work in the parsing?

#put all stock tickers into a tuple called tickerList = ("AAPL", "MSFT", "TXN", ...)
    #mentionedTickers is a list [0, 0, 0, 0, ...] corresponding to the tickerList
    #assuming all ticker mentions are properly capitalized <--too big an assumption?
    #read each post individually, post = posts.readLine()
    #parse out all capitalized 2-letter, 3-letter, 4-letter words into a list var called potentialTickers
    #loop through potentialTickers one by one to check if potentialTickers[j] in tickerList
    #find out which ticker matches, then increment the corresponding mentionedTickers by 1

9. roca

roca

where did you get this from? And the mentions are from WSB?

10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yeah WSB, but the link in the first post is Sir Jack's posting history.

#10     Jun 8, 2021
    roca likes this.