Closing naked put positions

Discussion in 'Options' started by LAtrojan, Apr 28, 2009.

1. I sure hope bruce_follick is not the same internet troll, who lurks on the Options and Futures board.
    A review of bruce_follick's hundreds of posts there, speaks for itself.
    A review of my hundreds of posts there, also speaks for itself.

Put_Master

#31     May 4, 2009
  2. This is the advice you give after recommending that people sell naked put LEAPS during the first year (2007) of the worst bear market in decades and put spreads during its second year (2008)? The contradiction of your spam is that you chose to try and catch a falling knife in home builders, financials, retail, and so many more losers. Your make believe portfolio got bombed worse than Hiroshima.

I owe you a hearty thanks as do all readers of that forum for the wonderful and endless entertainment you provided. I hope you continue it here.

Do you think the bear market is over? If yes, why aren't you recommending that people sell naked calls and bearish call spreads now? You never get it right and why should that change? ROFL!

#32     May 4, 2009
  3. Bruce Follick is clearly the same yahoo troll who has been lurking on the Options and Futures board for the past year or more.
    A review of his hundreds of posts there speaks for itself.
    I will be putting the troll "Bruce Follick" on ignore, and suggest others do the same.

I'm initiating a thread on ET for investors who wish to share and discuss their option trades.
    My trade preference is a bull put spread. I hope to have the link open for discussion shortly.

Put Master

#33     May 4, 2009
  4. I'm sure a discussion of bull puts spreads will be highly informative and novel to all of us here:confused:

Seriously WHY would anyone start a thread about bull put spreads??????

#34     May 4, 2009
  5. <<< Seriously WHY would anyone start a thread about bull put spreads?????? >>>

Yeah, what a crazy idea to intiate a thread about sharing option deals on an option discussion board.
    Crazy!
    Meanwhile its already been initiated.
    The stock was ADP.
    I suggest you and Bruce Follick ignore it.

Put Master

#35     May 4, 2009
  6. Just want to subscribe to this thread now that put master is going to try and post on ET again should be funny stuff.

#36     May 4, 2009
  7. If you already made decent money on your naked puts, why not close them especially with the market up today.

Now, you could also buy a few puts with some of the profit and if the market does fall before they expire, you win double the profit.

#37     May 4, 2009
  8. you said it...What is an "option deal"? you mean strategy?

my point is even my mother who has Alzheimers knows that a bull put spread is a simple bullish vertical spread bet. What more is there to discuss?

#38     May 4, 2009
  9. Richard, it only gets funnier and funnier with Put. Read the yahoo boards for a dose of what you're in store for with him.

#39     May 4, 2009
  10. spindr0

spindr0

Now now Richard. There's so much more to discuss and you can look forward to learning everything about nothing. Of course, what you mean isn't going to mean what you mean until you learn how to redefine every financial term that you know so that it can mean what it doesn't mean in the context of someone else's meaning :) (see earlier discussion on what out of the money means and you'll be in the loop). Happy trading!

#40     May 4, 2009