closing my trading account today too.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NoMoreOptions, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Gimme a sound reason for why you did this. Now. Or ever did you? If you cannot give this either privately or publicly, move the thread back before it is too late for you.

#31     Jun 13, 2003
  2. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I think the moderator decided to move it here ... and you have NOMOREOPTIONS! LOL

The first post you made (below) was all but impossible to even deceipher ... and it's gone downhill ever since. Perhaps "THEY" are out to get you!

< Now I understood my inadequacy. With the problem caused by "They", I cannot do better than I alread did under the conspiracies like unfair rule changes and fundamental frauds. It is all "They"'s criminal and "They's" faults, not mine.

Now the only job left me to do in such a civilized way is to bring up this thread from time to time to remind people and cruse the "They". "They", you deserve to go to the hell and suffer by all means. >

#32     Jun 13, 2003
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Dude....get a life.

If you do not know why this is Chit Chat, you definatly need to get out of trading!

This thread does not have one thing to do with trading and you know it. Inandlong is right. You are just rambling on. Chit chat is the place for you. Sorry, you lost your spot at the top of the heap.

Especially since you tell us you are going to be an
    EX-TRADER.

You sound just like Vinny. Is that who you are?:eek:

#33     Jun 13, 2003
  4. Geee... Cathy is right, just as most women are, especially if they are not... (just kidding...) but I do think that complaining is not going to make you a winner either...

Cathy, nothing personal, but he did lose a lot so there is no reason to make him feel even worse about it...

#34     Jun 13, 2003
  5. Is there simply no one with me? The whole world is against me. Therefore I shall fail and vanish. Shall I accept it?

Now this is off-topic.

#35     Jun 13, 2003
  6. William D. Gann wrote:

"The investor and trader must work out his own salvation and should blame himself and no else for his losses, for unless he does, he will never be able to correct his weaknesses. After all, it is his own acts that cause his losses, because he did the buying and selling. You must look for trouble within and correct it. Then you will make a success, and not before."

Blaming "They" will not lead you anywhere. If you want to move forward start blaming and correcting yourself.

Good Luck.:D

trend

#36     Jun 13, 2003
  7. My god get a grip!

#37     Jun 13, 2003
  8. Put your tin foil hat on. The beams are starting to penetrate.

#38     Jun 13, 2003
  9. Still no reason I want to see. You guys just make this thread far off the topic.

This is personal issue? Why not? This is a personnel perspective related to trading. Everyone who posts on this site expresses his or her personal opinions more or less. This makes it a sharing and discussion.

#39     Jun 14, 2003
  10. i say do what you wanna do GG. trade, or not. it's your decision. couple grand is all we're talking here. hell you could make that much in three months at burger king, two if you double up on shifts...

:p

#40     Jun 14, 2003