closing my trading account today too.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NoMoreOptions, Jun 12, 2003.

1. balda, you misunderstood me. I didn't imply that "THEY" have anything to do with wining or losing in the market directions. "THEY" don't care. "THEY" only care their business. Hope you will have a chance to understand it.

#21     Jun 13, 2003
  2. Well, VOLUME, your tactics is very obvious. You try to discourage me. No problem, I know you have some degree of fear deeply in your heart. I am not saying what you pointed out had no basis. I will improve the language as much as I can. There are people who will understand me. We will see.

#22     Jun 13, 2003
  3. Maybe "THEY" take "YOUR" money so easily because "YOU" don't know what "YOU'RE" doing? Just a thought.

(Little known fact: Rome WAS built in a day. But the cool parts came later.)

#23     Jun 13, 2003
  4. VOLUME

VOLUME

After reading your last post, I will assume that English is not your native language. If that is the case, I am sorry that I ripped your inability to properly communicate.
    However, I am still absolutely sure that no one will pay to read about your "trading journey and experiences."

#24     Jun 13, 2003
  5. I am going to have to ask that you refrain from further comments concerning my client, Mr. NoMoreOptions. We have signed a deal with him for his new book entitled, "How I fought they -- The evil Option people -- and lost." This book is ripe with fascinating fat tales of being slammed naked against the wall after selling puts in a diving stock.

Here is an excerpt from Chapter 1:

This book will be hitting the shelves next month.

#25     Jun 13, 2003
  6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Aphie, now you have my attention....
    rotfl:D :D

#26     Jun 13, 2003
  7. Easily the funniest Shiite you have ever written!!! ROTFLA!!!

#27     Jun 13, 2003
  8. The owner of the site,

Please explain why this thread was moved to chit chat? Why is it not related to trading? One of your moderators threaten me using private message. I told him/her that the accusation is nonsense. He gave no explanation whatsoever. If you still want your site to have creditability, give a sound explanation. If it is because some punks pollute this thread with irrelevancy, please delete their posts and move the thread back. If it is the wrong doing of the moderator, do not let one bad rotten apple ruin the whole tree. Suspend him or her.

I give you my frustration. Please respond. Thank you.

#28     Jun 13, 2003
  9. [​IMG]

#29     Jun 13, 2003
  10. I save all PM messages that I send on ET business. My first message to you via PM politely asked if I may close or delete the thread - a request I don't have to make - because it was not going anywhere. You responded by saying "no way", and also told me that I am not qualified to be a moderator and that I should never contact you again, etc. Unfortunately I cannot oblige your request to never contact you. So I sent you a return PM with the subject 'No problem'.... the rest of which you and everyone else may read below.
    NoMoreOptions

Re: No problem....
    hahah, go ahead. but do not send shit to my inbox ever again. or I will let the people know what you sent to me. now get a life or let me hate you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

inandlong wrote on 06-13-03 01:00 PM:
    But if it continues to be as pointless as it is I will close it, delete it, or move it to chit chat.

Good luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-13-03 02:24 PM

#30     Jun 13, 2003