Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Attacking IDF Soldiers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Previously all the palestinian supporters were saying "Oh the poor palestinians on the ship were not doing anything. They were just sitting there when the big bad israelis came and started shooting them for no reason"

Now that the footage is out, they change their story but try to say it was self defense? One of you even equate it to the same as a woman trying to defend herself if she was raped.

I have another one for you. Suppose the police stopped 5 different cars because of suspected DUI. When he stopped the 6th car, all the passengers got out, ran to the patrol car and started beating the police officer before he even got out of the car. Is that self defense too?

#31     Jun 1, 2010
  2. Yep, classic pallywood propaganda maneuver. Lie to get moral high ground, then change the story as needed if any facts surface.

#32     Jun 1, 2010
  3. TGregg

TGregg

I am shocked. . . SHOCKED . . that the palistinians and their ilk would stage a PR stunt in a laughable attempt to make Israel look bad.

Again.

#33     Jun 1, 2010
  4. What force was used, prior to them boarding the 6th ship?

None, from what I can tell. If you have other info, please present it.

Otherwise, your hypothetical question is stupid, since it may not have happened. A better scenario for you to be asking is whether or not a woman has the right to defend herself against.... whatever particular group you choose to single out...... cuz it has happened in some past, unrelated incident.

IOW, pre-emptively.

Rational people realize that these activists have a reason to be uneasy, especially since I'm quite sure that they were aware of the "blockade", but those same rational people also realize that since violence didn't seem to be present on the other ships, then they were acting pre-emptively with the mindset that it was gonna happen anyways.

Try to be rational, eh?

#34     Jun 1, 2010
  5. Unfortunately, this is just about all that a Jew hater knows to do.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit about EITHER side. And so, I can say that the activists have cause to be wary, and understand their side of things.

The same goes for the Israelis. They have reason to be suspicious of any aid shipments.

But to lie like Achilles does is morally bankrupt.

#35     Jun 1, 2010
  6. Without trying to wade into what is obviously a flame war in progress, even if a ship were 160 miles outside the US territorial waters, yet the Navy or Coast Guard suspected the ship were delivering some sort of weapons etc, to a hostile force, don't you think they would board the ship as well? Hell, the US has boarded ships around the world, and those are certainly not US waters.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I'm just "sayin".

#36     Jun 1, 2010
  7. If the roles were reversed, what would the Israelis do?

Just stand their peacefully while they were boarded against their will?

#37     Jun 1, 2010
  8. Clearly the weapons of mass destruction that Bush said were in Iraq...

#38     Jun 1, 2010
  9. Gotta think if the pals were looking for a fight, they would have had machine guns ready...

So they grabbed kitchen knives and shit to ward off invaders...

Shame the passengers of the planes on 9/11 didn't take similar steps when their planes were hijacked with box cutters...

#39     Jun 1, 2010
  10. achilles28

achilles28

What legal authority gives Israel the right to board ships in international waters?

Israels own declaration that it retains the right to do so, doesn't count. Sorry.

#40     Jun 1, 2010