Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Attacking IDF Soldiers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Jun 1, 2010.

1. achilles28

achilles28

No, preemptive action is when armed soldiers board the ship by force. Or isn't that apparent to you?

Or, do you suggest when 5 women submit to rape, the sixth has no right to self defense since the other 5 didn't exercise it?

#21     Jun 1, 2010
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Not in international waters.

#22     Jun 1, 2010
  3. Isn't anybody innocent in this shit. Both sides looking for a fight, and a fight ain't that hard to find now days.

#23     Jun 1, 2010
  4. byteme

byteme

I was quoting the Captain of the IDF. Unless you are saying the quote was fabricated by the BBC?

Please enlighten me again, which source should I cite?

Eagerly waiting for your link to show me that the people that boarded the ship were not special forces/commandos.

Thanks.

#24     Jun 1, 2010
  5. Yes, in international waters. Anywhere approaching the coastline or, in fact, anywhere in gaza sea. Swing and a miss. Fail...

#25     Jun 1, 2010
  6. byteme

byteme

Our Navy commandoes fell right into the hands of the Gaza mission members. A few minutes before the takeover attempt aboard the Marmara got underway, the operation commander was told that 20 people were waiting on the deck where a helicopter was to deploy the first team of the elite Flotilla 13 unit. The original plan was to disembark on the top deck, and from there rush to the vessel’s bridge and order the Marmara’s captain to stop.

--------------------------

Doesn't sound like coast guard to me.

Oh, that quote above was from Ron Ben-Yishai on ynetnews.com

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3896796,00.html

#26     Jun 1, 2010
  7. First of all, there was no force used until the Israelis were attacked with lead pipes and knives. Second, it really makes you look like a desperate crackpot to compare ship boarding to sexual rape. You're a bright guy, you should know that makes you look really stupid.

#27     Jun 1, 2010
  8. The BBC is well known for embelishing and authoring small details. Then when they are called out on it they say it was "their translation" and blame it on language.

#28     Jun 1, 2010
  9. ive posted this on three posts so all can clearly see this was self defense.. the barbaric savages were armed to the teeth!

[​IMG]

#29     Jun 1, 2010
  10. And I'll post this on all 3. Typical Pallywood bullshit. Cherry picking a photograph which naturally isn't the one with the gas masks and fire bombs which were found on the boat.

#30     Jun 1, 2010