Close the Border you traitors - before you get us killed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's ALREADY open genius.

#31     Sep 25, 2014
  2. So the left tells us there's nothing to see here. Move along. There is no threat. Isn't this the same crowd who crucified Bush for telling us to just go shopping? Telling us not to worry?
    If the Bush administration missed the signs leading up to 9/11, and I'm inclined to believe he and his administration did, what do you call an administration who ignores the most well organized, well armed, well funded, well trained army of terrorists when that army of terrorists say they're coming to raise the flag on U.S. soil? They call for specific terror attacks on our country. They kill Americans on video and say there's more to come. What do you call an administration that ignores this? If it were a republican administration the left would be screaming for immediate removal of the entire administration, through a f'n military coup if necessary, and you lefties know god damn well it's true.

#32     Sep 25, 2014
  3. loyek590

loyek590

yes, hypocrisy is all around us. Whenever you try to nail a democrat the first words out of their mouth is "Reagan." And they will justify what they are doing wrong because Reagan or Bush also did it.

It should be obvious that pointing out hypocrisy is a dead end road.

Stand up for what you believe and ignore the hypocrisy of your adversaries.

#33     Sep 25, 2014
  4. loyek590

loyek590

Khrushchev in my opinion was not really a deep thinker. His shallow idea to solve all his problems was to seal his borders, complete with barbed wire, machine guns and soldiers.

I'm sure there are many shallow minded posters on this site who think that is exactly what we need to do.

Still, there are many stories of determined people who ran that Iron Curtain, and ISIL is very determined, and if they want to risk their life to get in to kill us, some will run the border and succeed. But like I said, they can get in much easier on just a student visa.

#34     Sep 25, 2014
  5. BSAM

BSAM

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

#35     Sep 26, 2014
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Oh my.
    Yes...just oh my.

#36     Sep 26, 2014
  7. jem

jem

I have a new category... the binary fallacy or the vectorless fallcy
    when consider an on off solution such as a wall you have to consider the vector of the people.

leftists / communists / big tax and oppression type govt erect fences to keep people in.
    for now at least, we need to keep terrorists out.
    It will be a terrible day when the fence goes up after the left fully succeeds in destroying our country?

#37     Sep 26, 2014
    Scataphagos likes this.
  8. loyek590

loyek590

ok, you finish building your fence or wall and carry on your endless unwinnable war on terrorists. If people want to get through, they will find a way, they always do.
    money better spent would be for the U.S. government to use my tax dollars to pay for an all expense trip for any ISIS member to Disney World. Then they could see first hand how Americans live. Once they see what it is like to drink a beer while watching an unscarfed woman walk down the street, if they are any kind of man at all they will conclude, "This aint so bad!"

I don't know what happened to those crazy 9/11 bombers. They were living in the U.S.A. They must have been real nutcases. But I can't believe all those dumbasses working for ISIS are that stupid.

#38     Sep 26, 2014
  9. jem

jem

if you don't spend the money on a sealed border we will have big city folk wasting billions in time and energy trying to keep themselves safe.

think about how much more co2 people will create avoiding mass transit.

you agw nutters need to demand we seal the border too.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/25/de-blasio-bratton-address-isis-subway-threat/

The NYPD beefed up subway security Thursday following a dire warning from Iraq’s prime minister that Islamic State terrorists are plotting an attack on transit systems in the US and Paris.

Hundreds of extra cops were put on overtime, with a heavy presence around Yankee Stadium as throngs of New Yorkers took the subway to see Derek Jeter’s last home game.

Counterterrorism cars, called critical response vehicles, were deployed at transit hubs, as well as vapor detection dogs to sniff out explosives.

“People should go about their business as they normally would,” said Mayor Bill de Blasio.

“You may be asked to open your bags. Don’t be alarmed.”

#39     Sep 26, 2014
  10. jem

jem

A U.S. Border Patrol agent in Arizona claims he was privy to classified intelligence that proves terrorists have infiltrated the homeland from Mexico.
    Border agent Art Del Cueto, who heads the national union for border patrol agents Local 2544 in Tucson, made those comments in an interview with Public Radio International (PRI) that aired September 24.

While walking a section of the Arizona-Mexico border, Del Cueto told PRI that the area is susceptible to Islamic terrorist crossings, adding that classified U.S. Border Patrol intelligence verifies that some have successfully infiltrated the U.S .

"The intel we have is hard evidence. It’s very hard evidence. It’s pictures. It’s debriefings of individuals,” the agent told PRI.

Del Cueto did not elaborate further, saying the evidence is classified.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/...sified-Intel-Proves-Terrorists-Infiltrate-U-S

#40     Oct 1, 2014