Close the Border you traitors - before you get us killed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Sep 25, 2014.

1. achilles28

achilles28

The Children (read: the American Public) can't admit the truth to themselves - the psychopaths they repeatedly vote into office WANT AND ENCOURAGE terror attacks on America as a pretext to EXPAND Government power. It's really that simple.

Think about how stupid The Children are - for over 13 years since 911, The Children didn't care that the border was WIDE OPEN to millions of illegals, cartels, terrorists, foreign nationals (spies), and criminal syndicates who crossed the border at will, along with any and all types of contraband they brought with them (drugs, guns, weapons, possibly WMD's). The Children simply didn't give a shit because the mainstream media, whom they rely on to do their thinking for them, didn't talk about it. Now, 13 years later, The Children have begun to take notice that maybe the border being wide open isn't such a good idea, now that their opinion makers (the media) have told them ISIS plans to cross the open border to commit terror attacks inside the country.

Americans cannot think for themselves. They are told WHAT TO THINK by politicians and media. This all happens because The Children are deathly afraid of being made fun of and called names by their Daddys' and Mommys in media and Government because they are pussies with no balls. They are so afraid of being called names and being marginalized they believe just as media and politicians tell them too. They are a gullible, bullied, cowardly sort.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
    #11     Sep 25, 2014
  2. JamesL

JamesL

Not everything is about you. Double check your ignore list.

vanity cases - "Enough about me, let's talk about you...what do you think of my dress?"

#12     Sep 25, 2014
  3. jem

jem

no, sorry, not accusing you of anything.
    I was speaking about fraudcurrents and ricter (although I don't really consider him a troll)

#13     Sep 25, 2014
  4. jem

jem

spiketrader with another trick... try to distract from what the democrats and establishment Rs are doing and derail threads point out their treachery .

back to the plan and my proposal...

vote... all democrats out of office until they seal the border.
    (if that doesn't work vote the establishment republicans out too.)

#14     Sep 25, 2014
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Excellent idea. Vote everybody out of office. That'll seal the border. :rolleyes:

Did you get an extra injection of rightwing nutter juice today?

#15     Sep 25, 2014
  6. loyek590

loyek590

ok, my apologies

#16     Sep 25, 2014
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

At least he's not asking for pics of you masturbating. Like he's asking of me.

#17     Sep 25, 2014
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#18     Sep 25, 2014
  9. jem

jem

you see this is why I wonder why baron pays you to be an annoying troll.
    you misrepresent what posters state to make your phony straw arguments.

you d. b. are the epitome of internet douche, day after day.

#19     Sep 25, 2014
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually it probably would, moron.
    It's the incumbents blocking what the majority of productive tax paying citizens want, a secure border.

#20     Sep 25, 2014