Close the Border you traitors - before you get us killed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Sep 25, 2014.

1. jem

jem

Thursday at the Defense Department daily briefing, Rear Admiral John Kirby answered a reporter's questions on the reports that Iraqi Prime Minister had just revealed ISIS was plotting and attack on America subways.
    Kirby did not seem surprised or deny the report when he said, "I'm not going to get into the intelligence we have surrounding the attack that we know they were planning."

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...Doesnt-Deny-Just-Wont-Detail-ISIS-Subway-Plot

2. jem

jem

How can anyone defend these traitors. They are obviously so selfish they are dirt and should be voted out of office and tried for treason. This is not about making more americans...
    this is about preventing a mass killing or worse.

This is foreseeable. Its their jobs... its why we have elected officials.
    its why we have a hugh budget.
    Protect our border

3. [​IMG]

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

They stopped doing their jobs or performing their constitutional responsibilities a long time ago.
    The voters are too divided to join together for a clean sweep of the traitors. We simply vacillate back and forth between one set of corrupt inept establishment incumbents for another.
    Term limits would be a major improvement in the situation. But there are sufficient numbers of voters that actually don't want limits. To let us even come together and get that done.

Organized wide spread revolt and civil unrest is all that's left for us to do to accomplish any real change.

5. loyek590

loyek590

Why risk sneaking across the border and being caught by the border patrol? They can just enter on a student visa. The 9/11 terrorists, Boston bomber, underwear bomber, none of them entered the country illegally

convexx likes this.
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Stop all commerce!!

7. jem

jem

wow look at the 2 leftist trolls supporting a policy of keeping the border wide open for terrorists.
    Of course one lives in Canada.

8. Ricter

Ricter

Lol @ "wide open".

9. Jem's tax dollars at wasted.:(.

Marlene Pinnock, the 51-year-old great-grandmother seen in a video being punched by a California Highway Patrol officer, has settled her case against the agency.

Pinnock will receive $1.5 million, according to KTLA. In addition, the Associated Press reports that Officer Daniel Andrew will resign.

The July 1 video recorded by a passerby along the I-10 on-ramp near La Brea Avenue in Los Angeles shows Pinnock attempting to walk away from Andrew.

"He grabbed me, he threw me down, he started beating me, he beat me," Pinnock said when when later describing the incident to the AP. "I felt like he was trying to kill me, beat me to death."

Earlier this month, a CHP investigator said that Pinnock resisted arrest by pushing Andrew, who was trying to keep her away from oncoming traffic.

“When this incident occurred, I promised that I would look into it and vowed a swift resolution," CHP Commissioner Joe Farrow said in a statement cited by KTLA. "Today, we have worked constructively to reach a settlement agreement that is satisfactory to all parties involved."

Farrow added that the agreement "establishes a special needs trust for Ms. Pinnock to provide a mechanism for her long-term care."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...hway-patrol-beating-settlement_n_5879514.html

10. loyek590

loyek590

not sure why you accuse me of being a leftist troll. I trade everyday that's why I frequent this site. I'm anything but leftist. I hesitate to call myself libertarian because then I get faced with the inquisition accusing me not being a true libertarian because I don't mindlessly follow and agree with every thing that is on some website I have never visited which some say is a pre requisite for calling yourself a libertarian. To me the only true test is how you vote. I voted a straight libertarian ticket in 2014 and that is how I plan to vote in 2016.

#10     Sep 25, 2014