close down the Journals section

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by KS96, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dis

dis

Riskarb's options threads were in the 1% category. :mad:

#11     Mar 23, 2006

2. You know – you got it all backward and I’ve seen this a thousand times before.

You call me condescending. Where do you get off? And, how do you derive the logic for this conclusion? Have you actually looked at the facts? Because no rational, clear headed individual could ever come to that conclusion. Here are the facts that you seem to miss:

1) I simply started a journal, gave guidance on what I was doing and why I was doing it and explained in detail how what the trade profiles would mean and how I used them. There is no condescension in doing that – this is what any sane human being would do when they want to run a clean, well maintained trade journal.

2) Almost IMMEDIATELY the guy that you mentioned in your post inserted him with what was clearly a sidelined personal attack cloaked in innuendo. No honest human being could possibly read what he wrote, in the context in which he wrote it and come to any other conclusion but that he was one being “condescending” and that he initiated the crap with his comments.

3) Rather than take my factual and neutral reply that I immediately gave him as an opportunity to correct himself, he instead took that as an opportunity to invade the thread with his own personal weaknesses as a human being by continually demonstrating that his original intentions were no where near admirable with his very first post. He continues and persisted to demonstrate innuendo after innuendo offering not one single clue that he knew anything about what he was attempting to criticize.

4) Clearly, I did not put up with his crap, nor did I put up with anyone else crap who jumped into the journal with the same assumptive and argumentative and offensive demeanor. I simple did not tolerate it – wrote to the Moderator about it and proceeded to continue posting trades.

Now, those are the facts. Ignore them. Toss them out the window. Pretend they don’t exist. Attempt to re-write short-term history in hopes they will go away – do whatever you please – say whatever you want. I will not change the facts. I simply started a thread, began discussion the profiles, began discussion the system’s level or performance and people filled with online ego could not handle it. It is just as simple as that.

Facts are facts and right is right, no matter who is in the wrong.

#12     Mar 23, 2006
  3. Thanks Magna..FWIW he did apologize to me for using profanity directed toward you. I trust he did to you as well.

#13     Mar 23, 2006
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

We do have some really sensitive folks around here. As others have pointed out, the feedback section truly has become a soap opera. This is gettin' better than "Chit Chat".

Edit: I hope no one is offended by my use of the CC words in the "Feedback Forum". (CC = Chit Chat) ;-)

#14     Mar 23, 2006
  5. Not only am I offended but I am waiting outside your office building to show you how offended I am....

See me standing there near the planter...

This is more entertaining than Chit Chat where no race or political affiliation is safe from being trashed lol.

#15     Mar 24, 2006
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

im deeply offended at how offended some people here are at being offended.

it is offensively offensive to say the least with out offending someone who is offended so easily at offensive language that was not intended to offend them in any way.

i hope no one is offended at this post, especially people who were not offended, but now do feel offended. it was not my intention to cause any offence.

now fuck off.

:D

#16     Mar 24, 2006
  7. that sums it up pretty nicely.

people who get offended from a message board have a screw loose and/or are bored housewives.

what these people need is a good ol' fashion... roll in the hay.

Ex
    (ps: If you're a bored housewife, but otherwise HOT, pm me, I'll make the arrangements *wink*... then again, you don't really need to even be a bored housewife... just bored. Well, actually, you don't need to be bored either... but you MUST be HOT. Hm... now that I think of it, you don't exactly have to be "HOT," you could be "just OK" and that would be fine... although, being warm IS preferable to being under 50 degrees - *ahem* - as far a temperature goes. All ya gotta do is PM me... I'll do the rest! :D)

#17     Mar 24, 2006
  8. ok. I AM bored.:(.... I think I'm perceived as warm:eek:...I'm just suffering from trader fatigue:confused: (and an overuse of icons)...the last three post had me laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my face....thank you all for the pick me up:p

#18     Mar 24, 2006
  9. If this is where you hunting for hot, bored housewives, i'm afraid to ask how you pick your stocks and where you look for entries...;)

#19     Mar 25, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.