Close ally Britain's GCHQ enlisted to spy on Trump to bypass U.S. legal hurdles.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jan 19, 2018.

1. You know that is written by just one guy? It is basically the same as quoting a moron from ET.

https://twitter.com/true_pundit

However GCHQ would have spied on the election anyway, especially if the Russians were meddling in it. That is what they do.

Cuddles and exGOPer like this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

And according to high ranking FBI sources,

Sure, a site that doesn't even name it's reporters and has a history of fake news has 'high ranking sources'

Slartibartfast likes this.

3. GCHQ can covertly monitor to increase their understanding of events.

But, I don't believe it's ok for the U.S. intelligence community to enlist the GCHQ to spy on Americans because it's illegal.

No matter how red-faced with hate you are about Trump, do you really want these sorts of quiet coups to happen in America, so that U.S. voters don't elect the President?

4. It is an anonymous godaddy register.

Do you think perhaps toxoplasmosis, some kind of amoebic brain infection or similar explains the guys who post this stuff?

Are they really seriously ill?

Or is that just my fantasy..

5. You mean GCHQ telling their American counterparts that their joint enemy is infiltrating the election... shocking.

Spike Trader likes this.
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

So you are outraged over something that didn't even happen? You know how many fake stories TruePundit has pushed? They can't even be trusted to interpret videos

www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/feb/09/true-pundit/no-coretta-scott-king-didnt-thank-jeff-sessions-vi/

Slartibartfast likes this.
  7. The fact that an "ex" MI6 operative was the source of the Russian dossier troubles me. He could not have possibly done this without his former bosses knowing and approving it. If he went rogue, they could blacklist him and his business is done. Now it appears to have reached their NSA equivalent, GCHQ. Somebody in the UK government has some explaining to do. And forget that trade deal.

8. Moron. I mean seriously.

How hard were you dropped as a baby?

Sorry, it is AAA.

I know better.

9. Everybody knew . The Australians , the British , the Dutch , the FBI , Even the Obama admin knew. When Obama approached McConnell with the info McConnell threatened him , told him if he ever revealed anything he would be accused of interfering with the election and more . But everything gets summarized as jealousy for losing or hate towards Trump.

Even Comey has stated he feels acutely nauseous for not speaking out earlier.

Rest assured . . . all of this is in Mueller's files.

#10     Jan 19, 2018
    exGOPer and Slartibartfast like this.