Clock ticking, I pulled out of QQL have to be up on another service by Monday - HELP!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by CartelTrader, Jun 1, 2002.

1. for the help.

I have decided to give Qcharts a try. I am in NYC and hopefully they will have good data delivery in my area.

From the get go I can tell you that their chart software looks very good and you can get a chart on a stock with one click.

Letsw see how it runs Monday morning.

Thanks again.

:cool:

#11     Jun 2, 2002
  2. You still had till June 30th with QQL... why change now? DTNIQ will have their new software out by then..

#12     Jun 2, 2002
  3. Riesgo,

I did not want to wait until the last minute.

I also heard from someone that I trust that DTNIQ's charting software was not that good.

Good luck.

#13     Jun 2, 2002
  4. doher

doher

"You still had till June 30th with QQL... why change now"?

Why reward Intuit with another month of fees -after they stabbed us in the back.

Better to try something else then to support a moribund product

#14     Jun 2, 2002
  5. Originally posted by Tech Analysis
    Cartel -

Esignal forbids running 2 computers at a time from 1 account/IP address; you have to essentially buy a second subscription (at a small discount). Just use multiple monitors on one computer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not exactly true, you can run 2 instances of e-sig from one computer under the same IP, you can not run 2 e-sigs from different ip's.

You can run as many qcharts are you want from one IP on the same computer , I don't know about different ips.

E-sig hands down has the best feed and I like the new charts.
    I also used Nex Trend for a few months, they were good and had some nice features but I left after e-sig came out with the special pricing for 7.0

#15     Jun 2, 2002
  6. musicman, why did you switch from NexTrend? I'm deciding between the two right now, and NexTrend looks a bit better to me...

#16     Jun 6, 2002
  7. I was an E-sig subscriber for a year , I pre paid a one year sub and got an amazing deal. When my year was up the new cost for month to month was to high and I did not want a year subscription because E-sig was not giving any great deals.
    So I switched to Nextrend.
    I liked Nextrend a lot , they have a lot of features that E-sig did not have , better options and hot lists and before the E-sig advanced charts much better charts . However the E-sig data feed is still the best and I did like the software.
    So when E-sig came out with the new pricing specials when you switch from a competitor I singed up again.
    Give Nextrend a try , the software takes a little bit of getting used to but its a nice solid platform.

#17     Jun 6, 2002