Clitoria Jackson will likely undergo a name change.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nutmeg, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Federal Judge: Enough With the Stupid Names

DETROIT) In a decision that’s expected to send shockwaves through the African-American community—and yet, give much relief to teachers everywhere—a federal judge ruled today that black women no longer have independent naming rights for their children. Too many black children—and many adults—bear names that border on not even being words, he said.

http://thepeoplesnewsonline.com/2008/03/02/federal-judge-enough-with-the-stupid-names/

2. "Note: This article is satire, brought to you by the creative minds at The Peoples News. It’s not real, but we hope it made you think."

3. ›› Clitoria Jackson will likely undergo a name change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess by now they changed her name ... it's not Jackson anymore

:D

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/blacknames.asp

4. I do know of an actual incident where a school teacher asked about a unique name. They pronounced it "Fee Mal ee" Jackson.

The parents told him the hospital named her. The pink wristband said, "Jackson, Female."

And that, ET'ers, is a true story.

5. No f-ing way! That's nuts.

6. Names been changed to Tittie McNuggets, she's on facebook.

7. r-in

r-in

Hey, after an academic state competition I gave a friend of one of my kids a ride home. I asked her name and I have to admit I was embarrased I had to ask 3 times to repeat as I couldn't figure out what the hell her first name was/is. I have no idea how to spell it, but I laughed my assed off when I asked my son after we dropped her off and he asid her name. I still have no idea what her first name is, but her last name is Wells. I can't actually think of how to phoenetically spell her first name.

8. Nope. For true.

9. I heard one one time. Again, for real........

Latrina. Dad must have been in the Navy.

10. It's "La Trina"..... La Trina Jae (prounced "shay") if you must know and yes she's on face book. Tittie McNuggets cuzin, yo.

#10     Mar 14, 2011